iMassage U is the original vibrator & massager for your iPhone! Vibration is produced using a combination of the vibration motor and the Taptic engine to produce the strongest vibration effect.
• Continuous vibrations
• Set haptic strength, speed, and sharpness
• Choose from over 10 different vibration patterns
• Easy to use power on/off button
• Ability to selectively switch off the vibration motor (for a haptic only experience)
• "Two finger tap to turn off" setting prevents accidental turn off
• First vibration app to support the Apple Watch
• iMessage app to share a massage with your friends
• Simple and easy to use user interface
+ Relax and relieve stress after a long day
+ Aid with neck or other muscle pain
+ Help soothe your baby (or yourself) to sleep
+ A tool for certain meditation techniques
+ So much more!
*** Please note: this app only works on iPhones (iPads & iPod Touches do not have an internal vibrator) ***
• Updates for iOS15
• Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great app! If you are having trouble with it not vibrating (I personally had this problem) here are some tips.
1. Most things you read will say go to settings then sound and hypnotics and then make sure all switches are flipped
2. If that doesn’t work (it didn’t for me so I figured out my own solution) go to setting -general- accessibility- vibration- flip switch on
I hope you found this helpful and I would so recommend this app!!
Good for sore hands after tons of homework
Last year back in November (2017) I had a ton of homework, and my hands would often cramp up because of all of my writing and typing. When I mentioned this at school, a friend suggested this app to me, because he used it for his calves after track practice. You have to pay for some of the patterns, but I really couldn’t tell the difference between the free ones— they worked really well! My hands stopped having pains after I used this app. A buddy of mine just had two AP tests in a day so I recommended this app, but I’m afraid his hands didn’t feel any better after using the app. Anyways, I’m giving this app three stars because I signed up for notifications (like maybe an option to update), not for really weird notifications; additionally, this app isn’t helpful for everyone. I was considering giving this a two, but it did my hands very well, so I gave it a three. Just— if you get this, don’t enable notifications. Also don’t expect a miracle like what happened for me. :/
It’s okay, but someone said there’s an option you can unlock for free by leaving a review on the app? I didn’t see any unlockable features that didn’t have to be purchased, I wish there were more free vibration types. There are different speeds, but the only reasonable one is fast because the others are so measly. But I guess it’s okay, I might pay for premium later, and then I’ll leave an update.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jade Lizard Software LLC
- 18.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Jade Lizard Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Premium $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.