Easily turn your photos into vintage printed art.
We've captured the classic look of mis-registered ink plates, over inked screens and hand selected authentic vintage papers to create a wildly exciting way for you to easily turn any photograph into a swell vintage matchbook cover, playbill or postcard to share.
• Printed transforms your photos into vintage printed art.
• Watch your photo get printed plate by plate as it transforms your images.
• Save your printed art and share them on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
• Create beautiful, high res, frameable art for your home.
• Universal App for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• 12 pre-set printed styles to customize your photos including letterpress, silkscreen, comicbook and more.
• Image export at high resolution.
• Support for AirPrint.
• Control of borders, lightness, effect size and saturation.
• Includes example images.
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 13 and up. Maximum rendering detail and maximum export resolution depend on each device's capability. Printed runs advanced image processing software for the highest possible quality result. It produces wonderful images on any device that runs iOS 13, but your rendering times will be shorter on newer, faster devices.
KEEP UP WITH PRINTED:
• Follow the hashtag #PrintedApp on your favorite social media.
• Follow Mister Retro at instagram.com/mister_retro_/
• Have a question? Remember: we can't respond to App Store reviews, so email us at email@example.com
• If you like Printed, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves.
Enhanced performance and compatibility with iOS 13 and newer Apple devices
Ratings and Reviews
This is not a bad app but it is not really for everyday photos of people and scenery.
It seems it would work well with more graphic shots. For this reason I give it 3 stars - it's just ok. I'll try it again with graphics and see if my opinion changes.
Time travel filters
This app let me reproduce the style of the backs of trading cards from my childhood in the 70s! It let me make a pic of my cat not just adorable, but cool looking. I wish I could get a plain white background for some of these filters, but maybe with the next version? Thanks, designers and developers!
So good, I think it's 1950 again!
St least 1950 with iPhones. Very good set of filters that have a real sense of the physical process of good ol' CMYK printing.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mister Retro
- 38.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Mister Retro
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.