Apple TV Screenshots
New to Apple TV: Play competitively with up to 4 players using your Siri Remote, game controllers and iOS devices running THE INCIDENT in the new "Coincidents" mode!
THE INCIDENT is a fast-paced, retro-style action game. Run, dodge and jump your way to safety as an angry rain of just about everything in the world falls and builds a mountain of platforms for you to climb up, up… up to the source of it all: the cause of THE INCIDENT.
"This iPhone/iPad game is really great - get it! $2. It makes me laugh every time I play it." —John Romero, Designer of Wolfenstein 3D, Doom and Quake.
"A game you pick up quickly, but can't put back down." —Engadget
"Gaming's Most Charming Vision of the Apocalypse" —Gizmodo
"The controls work well, the graphics look cool, it's universal from the get go, and I really dig the whole concept behind the game." —Touch Arcade
"Terrific little indie games like this are what make the iPhone platform really shine." —TUAW
THE INCIDENT is easy to pick up but hard to master. It's a totally new gameplay concept and it's perhaps TOO addictive. It's loaded with power-ups, power-downs (d'oh!) and collectables.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
• Supercool 8-bit pixel art
• Awesome chiptune soundtrack
• 7 levels to explore and survive in "The Rise & Fall of Frank Solway"
• Play competitively with up to 4 players in "Coincidents"
• Dodge and jump as high as you can in "Endless Nightfall"
• Score sharing with Game Center
• Hundreds of unique objects, hundreds of ways to die
• The Award Room, where you recall your adventures
• The elusive "B-mode"
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- Matthew Comi
- 28.1 MB
Requires tvOS 9.0 or later. Apple TV.
- Game Controller
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Big Bucket
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.