TIS-100 is an open-ended programming game by Zachtronics, the creators of SpaceChem and Infinifactory, in which you rewrite corrupted code segments to repair the TIS-100 and unlock its secrets. It’s the assembly language programming game you never asked for!
* Print and explore the TIS-100 reference manual, which details the inner-workings of the TIS-100 while evoking the aesthetics of a 1980’s computer manual!
* Solve more than 20 puzzles, competing against your friends and the world to minimize your cycle, instruction, and node counts.
* Design your own challenges in the TIS-100’s 3 sandboxes, including a “visual console” that lets you create your own games within the game!
* Uncover the mysteries of the TIS-100… who created it, and for what purpose?
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If you know some programming you will be delighted, if not, expect a somewhat steep learning curve.
I agree with previous reviews, please, please! bring back Spacechem. (Just remove the silly obstacles in the layout pane, the game was challenging enough without being concerned with the burden to find enough space to accommodate the blocks)
-2 Stars for NO KEYBOARD SUPPORT
I love this game. I’d honestly give it five stars easy except for the omission of hardware keyboard support. One of the main reasons I have an iPad-Pro is because of the keyboard. As a software developer myself, with experience in iOS, I know for certain that this is some seriously low hanging fruit. Please, add the keyboard support. Although, I see its been over two years now of people begging for it... so, I don’t think anyone is listening
I hope the developer will consider some of their other games for mobile/iOS. It would be great to see Shenzhen I/O in this format (as long as they include keyboard support). ExaPunks would be awesome too!
Who cares about the keyboard?
I bought this app to support the developer because there are simply no apps that even come close to trying to help you understand computer science. The concept is easily five stars and I hope they keep delivering.
The developer, Metaversal Studios, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Metaversal Studios
- 80.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Zachtronics
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.