TIS-100 is an open-ended programming game by Zachtronics, the creators of SpaceChem and Infinifactory, in which you rewrite corrupted code segments to repair the TIS-100 and unlock its secrets. It’s the assembly language programming game you never asked for!
* Print and explore the TIS-100 reference manual, which details the inner-workings of the TIS-100 while evoking the aesthetics of a 1980’s computer manual!
* Solve more than 20 puzzles, competing against your friends and the world to minimize your cycle, instruction, and node counts.
* Design your own challenges in the TIS-100’s 3 sandboxes, including a “visual console” that lets you create your own games within the game!
* Uncover the mysteries of the TIS-100… who created it, and for what purpose?
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
Please, please, please: external keyboards!
I love this game so very, very much.
However, I love my external keyboard for my iPad very, very much as well, and I am saddened that not only can I use it, but that most of the screen is taken up by an unnecessary keyboard just when I would like to be able to see more context.
Please, please, please, please, please
...support external keyboards so that I can continue to play this game with the zeal and joy it deserves :)
-2 Stars for NO KEYBOARD SUPPORT
I love this game. I’d honestly give it five stars easy except for the omission of hardware keyboard support. One of the main reasons I have an iPad-Pro is because of the keyboard. As a software developer myself, with experience in iOS, I know for certain that this is some seriously low hanging fruit. Please, add the keyboard support. Although, I see its been over two years now of people begging for it... so, I don’t think anyone is listening
I hope the developer will consider some of their other games for mobile/iOS. It would be great to see Shenzhen I/O in this format (as long as they include keyboard support). ExaPunks would be awesome too!
If you know some programming you will be delighted, if not, expect a somewhat steep learning curve.
I agree with previous reviews, please, please! bring back Spacechem. (Just remove the silly obstacles in the layout pane, the game was challenging enough without being concerned with the burden to find enough space to accommodate the blocks)
The developer, Metaversal Studios, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Metaversal Studios
- 80.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Zachtronics
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.