Fitbit + Apple Health + Free Sync = Happiness
- Sync all your Fitbit data to Apple Health, for Free
- Sync Heart Rate data
- Auto Sync data for you
- Support all Fitbit device types (including users who doesn't have a hardware and relies solely on Fitbit app)
- Switch between multiple Fitbit accounts
- Support Dark Mode in iOS 13
- **Note** Fitbit provides access to daily data only; we're working with Fitbit to support intraday syncing
- **In App Purchase** is required for Auto Sync
We believe that your Fitbit data belongs to you, and syncing your own data to Apple Health should be Free. So we created Power Sync.
Data types supported:
- Heart Rate
- Walking + Running Distance
- Flights Climbed
- Body Fat Percentage
- Body Mass Index
- Sleep Analysis (in bed and asleep time)
- Dietary Calories
- Fitbit provides access to daily data only; we're working with Fitbit to support intraday syncing
- Since we don't have intraday data as of now, we're syncing all the data to 12:00 in a day
• You can subscribe for Premium Auto Sync inside the app; subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
• Alternatively a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of current period.
• Your account will be charged according to your plan for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings at any time after purchase:
- Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
We take the security of our customers very seriously.
Read our Terms of Service at:
- Vicons Design from the Noun Project
Seamlessly sync Fitbit data to Apple Health:
- Added Heart Rate sync support for Versa and a few other devices
- Now support logout of the current account
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works Great But...
I really do love the app, however, it sure would be nice if two things were fixed. The most irritating is every few days I go to synchronize and it hangs up. It won’t work again until I uninstall and reinstall again. It’s irritating to have to do that a few times every week. Of course I have to change the settings on all my other health apps so they get the right info from the right apps again. I don’t know if it has to do with it but I believe every time it hangs is one of the times I get the message saying “purchases restored” which I probably get at least once per day. The second thing is simply that the automatic sync doesn’t appear to work. It’s ran automatically once in about a month. Maybe it’s connected to the first problem.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for the feedbacks! We fixed a few bugs around syncing especially with latest Fitbit devices + auto sync; also we added a logout option in the app. Please try the latest version and let us know if the issue has been resolved for you. Thanks!
I Only use this to Sync my Sleep
I am only reviewing this after the coercion perpetrated by the developers. When I saw that I could not use the app again until I gave it an exaggerated review, I nearly deleted the app to search for a new one that does the same thing. I opted to overstate my review because it is a good app for syncing the information I want.
My Kate Spade hybrid watch syncs steps to Apple Health but not sleep. This app allows the sleep data from my Fitbit flex 2 device to sync to Apple Health. Any extra naps taken won’t sync but that’s Fitbit’s fault. Hopefully Fitbit will allow complete syncing with Apple Health.
I use the large band with my flex 2 so that I may attach it to my ankle when I use a stationary bike or elliptical with no arm movements, since the smart watch won’t fit around my ankle.
Easy to use and does what I need it to do
This app is easy to use and puts my Fitbit data into Apple Health without me having to do anything but go into the app and hit sync. They do have a paid version that will automatically sync if you don't want to have to go into the app every couple of days to sync your Fitbit data. I'm happy this app is available since I have a Fitbit scale and don't want to manually put that information into Apple Health. I haven't experienced any issues so far with it and I've had it for a couple weeks now.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedbacks! We did a few improvements over the last couple weeks, please try latest version and let us know if any feedbacks!
- Touchberry Inc
- 21.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Touchberry Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Auto Sync to Health App $1.99
- Auto Sync for A Year $7.99
- Auto Sync for A Month $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.