Traffic Lights for the classroom is a great way for teachers to get instantaneous feedback on whole class learning. Just 3 ways (there are many others) the app can be used are:
1. A means of whole class formative assessment to determine student learning. e.g. how do you feel you have understood adding negative integers? Red: not grasped the skills yet. Amber: not sure if they have understood the intended learning or feel part way there. Green: feeling confident they understand the intended learning. The teacher can then differentiate their teaching by grouping the students.
2. A means of whole class formative assessment to determine attitudes towards an opinion, idea or statement. e.g. "school uniform policy must be adhered to at all times", or "this is a love poem". The teacher can then group like minded students to develop their arguments further or ask random students to explain their position.
3. A classroom management tool.
* Supports all iPad devices
* Supports iOS 8.0 and later
* Beautiful large crisp clear graphics make the visuals perfect for classroom use. You'll be able to see this no matter the size of the class.
No ads, no in-app additions, just pure function. If you want to see more in the app, please contact PKCLsoft at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated for iOS 12
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Peter Easdown
- 6.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © PKCLsoft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.