Make million dollars in small unmarked bills!
- Develop you skills!
- Get and sell things!
- Start your own business!
- Find stickers!
- Jackpot system!
And much more!
- Bugs fixed;
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I was enjoying the painful tapping on the screen than I got a pop up saying to make a good review for money so I did just that ! 😂
- The game is painful for the fingers
- The game takes to long to get money
- I barely understand the entire purpose of this game... all I know is I click for money and buy things 😐
- It's a good game if you are super bored and want to waste your life on nothing better to do
- This game really knows how to make you yawn...
- This game surely does the job for obtaining hurting fingers
- I'm doing this because the game said they would give me money for making a good review so if I'm getting paid for this why not make it a funny review? 😜
- Have fun everyone and I hope you understand the painful things this game has brought to me
Tap tap cash
My brothers father died recently and this was the last game I played before I gave my condolences to my brother but over all this is a cool game it really is simple and gets the point ....the money making starts immediately never could’ve asked for a better game.
I can’t figure out how to link to my Facebook or Game Center
Can someone PLEASE tell me how I am supposed to link it to my Game Center or Facebook ? Because if you share with Facebook , they give you money for sharing on Facebook && Twitter ! So can someone PLEASE help me figure this out ? Also , how do you deposit the funds either in your bank or your PayPal ? Other then that , I think it’s pretty good so far , except I don’t know how to deposit the money that I have already made ! HELP !
- Stanislav Hatnyuk
- 49 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © "2019 Stan Hatnyuk"
- In-App Purchases
- Wallet with Money $1.99
- Money Roll $3.99
- Safe with Money $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.