The app Milk Time lets you easily track “nursing,” “milk,” “milking,”
“diaper changes,” and “sleep.”
We have added the chart function from version 2.7.
You can see your baby's height and weight record in the chart.
We supported Widgets from version 2.6
Keep up with childcare record from your home screen.
We supported Apple Watch from version 2.5.
You can record nursing timer, milk timer, milking timer, diapers and sleep on your Apple Watch.
You can also check your next nursing time, nursing interval, etc. on your Apple Watch.
We added the reminder function of vaccination from version 2.3.
If you record your vaccination schedule, you will be reminded of the next vaccination day that you will likely forget with the remind.
Siri shortcut is supported from version 2.2.
You can start the timer with only your voice without touching your iPhone.
From version 2.0, we support data sharing.
You can share your data with your family by using Google accounts.
To share your data, share your Google account and password with those who you want to share your data with.
Please follow the steps below to start sharing your data.
For existing users:
Settings screen -> Synchronize data -> Tap ”Account“ -> Login
For new users:
Start screen -> Tap "Start with a Google account" -> Login
We interviewed mothers who are in the middle of raising children, and
actualized the features they wanted.
When a baby begins to nurse soon after birth, it’s easy and simple to
make a record log.
We have set it up so that you can see daily logs, and get a sense of a
baby’s lifestyle cycle at a glance.
An alarm will sound at the next nursing time so you don’t forget.
While nursing, a timer will let you know when to switch from left to right.
This app’s features:
* Easily track nursing, milk, milking, diaper changes, and sleep.
* With the widget, launch the app quickly! You can start
nursing in an instant.
* You can easily record nursing, milk, milking, diapers and sleep on your Apple Watch!
* After a set time, an alarm will sound for nursing, milk, and milking.
* Timer will let you know during nursing when to switch from left to right.
* Support backup and restore your data by using Google drive.
These sorts of users should try Milk Time:
* People who want to easily track nursing and milk.
* People who want to be notified at next nursing time with an alarm.
* People who want to know their baby’s next nursing time and nursing intervals.
* People who want timer functions during nursing,
* People who want an easy-to-use-app.
* The note supports items listed below.
· Breast Feeding
· Milk (milking breast milk)
· Baby Food
· Body Temperature
· Other notes
- A chart function has been added.
You can check your recorded height and weight on the chart.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, but a few things needs some improvement
We like the app. However for being an app that is supposed to be about milk time, could you please adjust the option for bottle feeding to longer than 60 minutes?
We are feeding our baby every 2 hours and soon every 3.
If this option would be there, we would be using the app more often.
Also when trying to send an opinion or request the app asks for an email address. We are using our Google account to login to the app in case you want to reproduce the behavior.
Other than this, it's a great app. Thank you!
Very nice app keeps me informed on time to pump once I went back to work. Only improvement I can think of is when the alarm goes off it says it’s time for formula once she needs a bottle and she gets breast milk only even with pushing the Breast milk button. Overall very good app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Akihiro Sakahara
- 59.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Mocology
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.