Explore Mars using simple gestures to rotate a globe, tilt, zoom and select locations.
Viking Orbiter MDIM 2.1 map of Mars - NASA
NASA's Scientific Visualization Studio:
GMM-3 MOLA (Mars Orbiter Laser Altimeter) Topography map
GMM-3 Free-Air Mars Gravity map
GMM-3 Bouguer Mars Gravity map
GMM-3 Crustal Mars Thickness map
- Ability to pinpoint about 80 the most interesting areas on the map of Mars, including volcanos, craters, plains, mountains, spacecrafts.
- Displaying some information about the location, such as its name, type, short description, size and coordinates.
- Ability to select locations on the 3D globe and on the plain list.
- Zoom, rotation, tilt of the globe.
Lite version is limited to display 7 locations for each category, i.e. you will see 42 places vs 80 (currently) in a full version.
- reassembled for iOS13
- iOS 13 Dark/Light Mode support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So much to learn!
Wow, so much to learn about Mars, from images, content, graphs and pics of the planet. Love the colorful interface, tons of little details I didn't know. Especially liked the images!
Can't zoom in close enough.
Is that because you can with the dollar app? Other then that. It's cool. There sure does look like evidence so something, interesting features.
Pinpoints shifted 90 degrees in longitude!!
Pinpoints of interesting places are shifted by 90 degrees in longitude!! This is a big error. If it wasn’t for that, I would have purchased the full version.
Developer Response ,
You are completely right, it is my fault. Currently bug is fixed, please update your version of the app. Thank you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.