Steppy Pants, the most realistic walking simulator you'll play this year!
Keep your cool when faced with insurmountable odds, like reckless drivers and an inexplicable inability to step on sidewalk cracks.
You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll remember just how much fun you can have walking down the street.
We've been playing this game non-stop for months and it still makes us chortle!
6 different game modes
Made with love by @stephen_last and @shathatron
P.S. Steppy Pants uses some special permissions to help things run smoothly and to allow certain social services (like sending selfies), but you don't have to use them if you don't want to!
Get serious about your stride with the Steppy VIP service! You can even try before you buy – take it for a spin with a free 3 day trial!
Priced at 7.99 USD, this weekly subscription gives you, the avid walker, multiple bonuses and benefits:
- VIP Exclusive Character. There's more to it than just being able to walk the walk, and we all know it. Strut your stuff in style with a new and totally unique skin.
- VIP = Ad Free! We're not just spouting rhymes here. As our valued subscription member you'll not only now have an ad free Steppy experience, you'll also be able to skip straight past any optional ads and still gain the goods! This includes what's listed below. Not bad, eh?
- More Prizes! Get more for less. And by less, we mean free – As our hip new VIP, not only will you get the option to play for a free Gacha prize every 3 hours, you've also gained the super lucky free re-draw perk, meaning if you don't like what you've won, just throw it back in and go again!
- Double the goods, double the glory! Every special delivery and mission reward you receive from now on comes with twice the takings.
Step forth, stride wide and welcome to our exclusive VIP members club!
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
How this subscription is processed – please read the TERMS below:
(1) Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
(2) Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
(3) Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
(4) Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
(5) Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Ratings and Reviews
Never mind breaking your mother’s back—when you stomp on a crack in Steppy Pants, it’s game over, man. This hysterical mash-up of Flappy Bird and Crossy Road is sly, silly, and mesmerizing. The hilarious character costumes that reward skillful steppin’ streaks are an added bonus.
Great game idea bad execution (still very enjoyable, but please fix)
I think this game is extremely fun to play, and I enjoy when I am able to have a normal experience on it however the programming of the game causes several bugs including the character becoming stuck in different objects or disappearing entirely, which is usually accompanied by tremendous lag and horrible gameplay that freezes for multiples seconds each tap on the screen. I know you will look over this because you don’t care about concerns and are a corporation, but if your studios takes the time to look over this, it will be greatly appreciated by not just myself but many others who have had similar problems. Thank you.
Great but a few problems.
To be honest, it’s a great game. Not TOO many ads to annoy me. The only problem is that a few things have been happening to me, Whenever I try and buy a prize with my 100 coins, my character stays stuck in the blue and purple screen, so I end up wasting coins for honestly no reason. Then again, I highly doubt that it’s my internet. Overall great game! :)
Update: Okay, now I’m beginning to get annoyed with the game. I’m not sure if it’s only happening to me, but the game continues to make me waste my coins for no reason; the first two times that it happened I was patient, thinking it was a glitch with the game. But now it’s freezing on a different screen. When I buy something it flings me (supposedly what I’m supposed to get) but it ends up barely ‘flinging’ me and I just end up on the side walk and that’s where the game freezes. Other than that, the game is really laggy. 60% of the reason I die is because I’m trash and the other 40% is from Lag. I didn’t mind the Lag and the game freezing at first but now it’s annoying. If you don’t have patience I don’t recommend this game (especially if you get triggered by lag and things similar)but it is a fun game to play when you’re bored and have nothing to do. I can also tell, from reading other reviews, that I am not the only person who has had problems with lag. Maybe it’s just me with the game freezing up 🤷♀️
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- S Games Pty Ltd
- 391 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2016 S! Games Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Zombie (Head + Body + Legs) $2.99
- Dumpling Head $2.99
- Jilly Bean $2.99
- Undies (Head + Body + Legs) $2.99
- Green Suit $2.99
- Convict (Head + Body + Legs) $2.99
- Bodacious Boarder $2.99
- Stepatron (Head + Body + Legs) $2.99
- Boombox Boiiii $2.99
- Stunt Man (Head + Body + Legs) $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.