SUBSCRIPTION CANCELLATIONS are with your iTunes account ! not the app developer or ANY app developer. Contact Apple or search 'how to cancel an app subscription'.
This app has over 35 years of hunting knowledge loaded onto it to be used as reference IN THE FIELD with no internet connection required.
The contributor has been a professional big game guide for over 20 years. All of his personal black tail success has been self guided on public land.
Use this app as a valuable tool while you hunt.
BLACKTAIL HUNTER SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS
The Blacktail Hunter app is free to download. All users have access to one or more free lessons from most chapters. While subscribed, viewers can stream or download for later access all lessons for every chapter. The subscription is automatically renewed, but the auto-renew can be canceled at any time.
Here are the available subscription packages:
Monthly Pass (One Month Subscription)
Season Pass (Three Months Subscription)
Annual Pass (One Year Subscription)
BLACKTAIL HUNTER SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT DETAILS
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Bug fixes for iPhone 5 and iPad
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Info - Downside, Audio Issues
This is great stuff!
Unfortunately two days after subscribing I am able to play videos but get no audio.
All other apps on my phone are fine, and I have no other audio issues with my equipment.
In following links for support, starting in app then App Store which led to website and nowhere did I find a link to any support communication tools like email, chat or phone.
What’s up folks?
Steve is the man! No bs kinda dude with a lot of knowledge and video/ picture evidence to back it up. Tons of great tips and extras. Follow him on social media and you’ll see just how much effort and work he puts in to this lifestyle. Not a doubt everything he says he has learned from first hand experience time and time again. Might be a bit of an expensive subscription, but people use your brains, if it doesn’t take you a year to watch all the videos... don’t buy a year. Get out there like Steve, take his advice, learn yourself... and get after those predators!
Helpful is an understatement!!!!
I have hunted blacktail since junior high school (30 years!!) and I was pretty sure I knew all there was to know about them and how to hunt them. I decided out of curiosity to get the app and I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. In two evenings I watched every video and many of them more than once. With a few minor changes in my game plan (suggestions from the app) I was able to take my largest, most mature Blacktail ever! So excited. Worth every cent for this app!! Can’t say enough good things. Thanks for being a big part of my success!!
- Howtohunt Outdoors Ltd
- 15.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 HowtoHunt Outdoors Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Blacktail Deer Pass $5.99
- Blacktail Deer Pass $10.99
- Blacktail Deer Pass $40.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.