Apple TV Screenshots
Important! The application is not for downloading free movies.
My Movies for Apple TV functions as a companion application to the My Movies product range on mobile and desktop platforms, including but not limited to iPhone, iPad and Mac OS X. My Movies allows you to catalog your entire collection of movies from our world class online data service containing data for disc titles (DVD, Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD), movies (Digital Copies) and TV Series, from various countries and in various language.
Users of the My Movies mobile applications can use My Movies for Apple to log into their My Movies user account, and browse their collection on a big screen.
Users of the My Movies desktop applications can use My Movies for Apple to log into their My Movies user account, and playback movies in compatible formats stored on storage devices, as well as browse their collection.
This My Movies Light application is available for a limited period, and functions only as a companion application for users of My Movies on other platforms. The application is available for free, and while it will continue to operate, it will later be replaced by a My Movies Free and a paid-for My Movies Pro application. The My Movies Light application is considered an entry application with basic functionality, allowing our users to use My Movies on their Apple TV, well knowing that it feature wise does not reach the levels normally known by the My Movies applications.
Notice! If you have a problem or a suggestion, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to help you with problems if you only leave a comment in the store. The quality and stability of the application is our top priority, and we will happily help you with any problem or concerns you might have.
- Browse your collection of disc titles (DVD and Blu-ray) or digital copies.
- Playback MP4, M4V, MKV and many other movie formats directly from storage (SMB shares).
- Playback media added or imported through a My Movies desktop application.
- Playback media converted using the My Movies video converter.
- Audio bit streaming of Dolby Digital and DTS through HDMI to external decoders.
- Audio passing of unencoded audio, such as PCM in multiple channels.
- Subtitle support.
- View with synopsis, full cast list and much more.
- View audio tracks and subtitles on disc titles.
- High quality front and back covers as well as theatre posters.
- Watch trailers.
- Search collection.
- Many sort options.
- Use same collection on multiple devices and platforms with automatic online sync.
- Automatic profile update for latest and most accurate data.
- Much MORE!
Not currently available:
- Support for TV Series.
- Box set nesting.
- Decoding of Dolby Digital or DTS audio (Bit streaming available). See ‘Help & Support’ in the app for details.
- Bit streaming of Dolby True HD or DTS-HD.
This update fixes an issue on logging in after the TVOS 10 update.
Added: Box sets are now nested. You can change preferences for nesting in settings.
Added: Mark watched and mark unwatched option on the details page.
Fix: Issue with aspect ration on some video files.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.