Play the trial for FREE! Pay once & complete the adventure!
The Lexington Hotel has seen its share of recent tragedies. After the mysterious deaths of the owners, the entire estate was shut down and abandoned. Everyone said the place was haunted, but that only made it a more perfect location for your sister’s next documentary. Now, she’s gone missing inside this forsaken inn, and the task of saving her falls squarely on your shoulders.
• BRAVE THE FOUL GHOSTS THAT TORMENT THIS ESTATE!
The spirits of the past are restless, and the one that kidnapped Samantha now has its sights set on you. You’d better act fast, or both of you will be trapped there forever!
• CAN YOU ESCAPE THE CLUTCHES OF THE EVIL NANNY?
Fight this spine-chilling specter through supernatural hidden object scenes.
• USE YOUR SISTER’S CAMERA TO SEE INTO THE PAST
Find the missing cassette tapes to help you solve dark puzzles and creepy mini-games.
• SOLVE A NEW CRIME IN THE THRILLING BONUS CHAPTER
Return once again to these ghostly grounds and enjoy additional Collector’s Edition exclusives including collectible Flower Petals, morphing objects, and more!
*** Discover more from Big Fish! ***
Check out our entire game library with our Big Fish Games app absolutely FREE here: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishGamesApp
Sign up for our newsletter and never miss a new release or promotion again: http://bigfi.sh/iSplashNewsletter
Big Fish is the leading global marketplace to discover and enjoy casual games. You can enjoy our virtually endless selection of games anytime, anywhere — on your PC, Mac, mobile phone, or tablet. Learn more at bigfishgames.com!
Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BigFishGames
Follow us on Twitter: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishTwitter
Ratings and Reviews
This series is known for their creepy effects, and this one is no different. Really adds to the spooky atmosphere. The length is average. Hops are list, silhouette,and matching pairs. The puzzles are nicely done but most are quite easy. Solid 4 star game.
Lots of fun!
I went a little crazy with the New Year's clearance sale and bought myself a bunch of games. As I'm playing through them now, I have to say that so far most have been big disappointments. Not this one!
While I agree with some of the reviewers who say that many of the puzzles are less challenging than typical, not all are snoozers. The story is fun all the way through the bonus chapter. I liked the spooky overtones and the "gotcha" moments that pop up through the play. The music supports and adds to the storyline.
In all, it's an entertaining way to pass a rainy afternoon.
Expected MUCH more from 🐘Elephant Games...😐
Despite the clear, crisp graphics, the haunting themes and so much potential.....it falls flat. While playing the trial it's just not up to the standard I'd expect. It's just no where NEAR as challenging as I'd expect and definitely not worth more than $2.99.....if that.
1) Going back and forth between scenes just to retrieve the items? Really? BORING. 😴
2) Painting the picture: normally one of my favorites, I became frustrated when trying to color the smaller objects, it wouldn't recognize it and recolored the adjacent larger area - enough that I almost skipped it. 😟
3) I was excited when I saw the collection of six keys .....only to be let down that there WAS no mini- game.....it just opened. BORED. 😕
4) Its a lot of running around without any clear game plan and lacking any excitement or well thought out mini- games.
- Big Fish Games, Inc
- 1.2 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Big Fish Games, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Game Unlock + Bonus Content $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.