With the Brussels Guide you will get the most of your trip, with useful information, finding and booking activities, guided tours and excursions.
The Civitatis.com Brussels guide includes all the tourist information you need to visit the capital of Belgium. In our guide you will find practical information to organize your trip and make the most of your time: what to see, where to eat, how to save money, how to take advantage of its varied cultural offer and much more.
Our most popular sections are:
• What to see: Discover the points of interest to explore Brussels, including practical information on how to get there, hours, closing days and much more.
• Where to eat: Get to know the most typical dishes of Belgian gastronomy and the best places to try it in Brussels.
• Where to sleep: Best areas to sleep, areas to avoid, how to get the best prices in hotels and much more.
• Shopping in Brussels: Main shopping areas where you can buy the typical products ideal to take home a souvenir of Brussels: chocolate, beer, comics ...
• Brussels in two days: An itinerary to discover the essential places so that you can fully enjoy your city break.
• Nearby visits: Find cities that you should visit if you spend many days in Brussels.
• Interactive map: On our map you can plan the routes to visit the tourist attractions both on foot and by car.
• Frequently asked questions: Our guide tries to answer the most common questions when planning a trip to Brussels. What language is spoken in the city? Is it necessary to obtain a visa to enter Belgium? What are the business hours? What is the best time to visit Brussels? ...
In addition to tourist information we offer different services:
• Guided tours in English: Walks and tours of Brussels with an English-speaking guide, from a guided tour of the main monuments of the city to a fun tour of Belgian beer.
• Excursions in English: We offer excursions to Bruges, Ghent, Antwerp, Amsterdam and many other destinations, always with a guide in English.
• Airport transfers: If you want to avoid headaches, our drivers will wait for you at the airport with a sign with your name and they will take you to the hotel in the shortest possible time. In addition, the price is cheaper than that of a taxi.
• Accommodation: In our search engine you will find thousands of hotels, hostels and apartments with the best price guaranteed.
Embellish your journey!
Keep enjoying your stay in Brussels with Civitatis and our app.
We've made the following changes and improvements:
- Visual improvements that affect the profile. Now you can modify your photo from the app, view your personal information, billing information ...
- Gift Civitatis! Gift your family or friends a Civitatis card to exchange it for activities whenever and however you want!
- General bugs resolved.
We'll keep improving to offer you a better service! ;)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CIVITATIS TOURS S.L.
- 85.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Civitatis.com
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.