With the Athens Guide of Civitatis you will get the most of your trip, with useful information, finding and booking activities, guided tours and excursions.
The Civitatis.com Athens guide includes all the tourist information you need to visit the cradle of great artists and philosophers of antiquity. In our guide you will find practical information to organize your trip and make the most of your time: what to see, where to eat, what nearby places you can visit, how to save money and much more.
Our most popular sections are:
• What to see: Discover the points of interest to explore Athens, including practical information on how to get there, hours, closing days and much more.
• Where to eat: Learn about the most typical dishes of Greek gastronomy and the best places to try it in Athens.
• Where to sleep: Best areas to sleep, areas to avoid, how to get the best prices at hotels and much more.
• Shopping in Athens: Main shopping areas where you can buy the ideal typical products to take home a souvenir of the city: gold and silver jewelery, archaeological reproductions, typical foods ...
• Athens in two days: An itinerary to discover the essential places and enjoy the city to the fullest.
• Excursions: Places you can visit if you spend several days in Athens and want to explore the surroundings.
• Interactive map: On our map you can plan the routes to visit the points of interest both on foot and by car.
• Frequently asked questions: Our guide tries to answer the most common questions when planning your trip. What do you need to be able to visit Greece? What is the best time to visit Athens? How much money do I need for my trip? Will I be able to function if I only speak Spanish? ...
In addition to tourist information we offer different services:
• Guided tours in English: Walks and tours of Venice with a Spanish-speaking guide, from a tour to see the main points of interest in the city to a night tour with dinner and a folkloric show.
• Excursions in English: We offer excursions to Hydra, Corinth, Mycenae, Delphi, Mykonos and many other nearby destinations, always with a guide in Spanish.
• Airport transfers: If you want to avoid headaches, our drivers will wait for you at the airport with a sign with your name and they will take you to the hotel in the shortest possible time. In addition, the price is cheaper than that of a taxi.
• Accommodation: In our search engine you will find thousands of hotels, hostels and apartments with the best guaranteed price.
Embellish your journey!
Keep enjoying your stay in Athens with Civitatis and our app.
We've made the following changes and improvements:
- Fixed general bugs.
We'll keep improving to offer you a better service! ;)
Ratings and Reviews
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CIVITATIS TOURS S.L.
- 119.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Civitatis.com
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.