Dash Cam Plus is a Car Dashboard Camera that help you record your travel journey while you are driving.
You can use Dash Cam Plus to record the nice landscape scene while driving along beautiful road.
Recorded Videos also can be use as prove in case of any accident happen.
Recorded video is going for a loop where it will overwrite old video clips after it reach the video clip limit you set, so you can better control the space usage in your iDevices.
Dash Cam Plus with G-sensor ensure that recordings of a collision are not overwritten by storing them in favourite folder. The G-sensor ensures that the dashcam makes separate recordings to avoid video being overwritten.
• Easy Start/Stop recording.
• Dime screen while video recording to preserve battery.
• Tap on the favorite button to save the current recording clip to favourite folder. [Useful for emergency or beautiful scene]
• Dual Lens or Triple Lens Devices support.
• Pinch to zoom or Pinch out for Ultra Wide Angle Len.
• Option to set speed unit Kmh or Mph.
• Support both landscape and portrait mode.
• Simple UI and Easy to Use.
• Adjustable video quality setting such as 4K [high quality for better viewing], fHD 1080p or HD 720p [low quality for space saving]
• Adjustable video clip length, limit each clip range from 10 second to 10 minutes.
• Adjustable video clip limit before video are overwriting. Minimum 3 clips to maximum 50 clips.
• Option to embed speed value or time, date into video. [timestamped, speedstamped video]
• Video is saved to internal storage and available for external reach [access files via iTunes or Files App].
• Video library shows recorded clips, video's status, space usage and video quantity.
• Option to delete video in the video library.
• Preview video and add to favourite to avoid video being overwritten.
• Save video to camera roll.
• Dim screen and choose HD size recording for battery saver.
• Pinch out for Ultra Wide Angle Len and capture more details surrounding.
A dashboard camera or simply dashcam, also known as car digital video recorder (car DVR), driving recorder, or event data recorder (EDR), is an onboard camera that continuously records the view through a vehicle's front windscreen and sometimes rear or other windows.
Dashcams can provide video evidence in the event of a road accident. When parked, dashcams can capture video and picture evidence if vandalism is detected.
There are many reasons why you need a dash cam. Mounted to your windscreen, they make motoring safer by capturing everything that happens while you’re behind the wheel. Besides giving you peace of mind, they can help lower your insurance premiums. Perfect For Driving Instructors And Worried Parents. Prevent Fraud and Perfect Solution For Undisciplined Drivers. Clips of unexpected moments on the road can be use for great YouTube material.
Dash Cam Plus is certainly a great investment that will help you turn your road trip into a great experience and a memory you will cherish over the years.
And it is a Great value universal app that supports both iPhone, iPad for a single price.
Thanks for your support and do visit nitrio.com for more apps for your iOS devices.
- New Features Added
- UI Update
- Bug Fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
not a good one
wast my money
Featureless and not innovative
It works - hit record and you get a list of recordings (length set by user). There is a time stamp but no GIS info or speed info.
Feels like a waste of money. My ideal dash cam would have a rolling loop and document location and speed info and maybe even weather conditions- data that can be used to to defend myself in an accent, witnessing and emergency or defend myself in an encounter with an over zealous officer. Hell, why mot even use the accelerometer to auto save when it senses movement consistent with an accident?
Go start writing some new code for this app and do something impressive.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Heng Jia Liang
- 9.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Heng Jia Liang
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.