"Practicing Spanish with games and vocabulary lists to learn words
Do you want to learn and improve your Spanish vocabulary? Then this app is for you to learn new languages.If you do not have time to attend Spanish classes or language courses for learning Spanish, with “LEARN SPANISH: vocabulary “you will get to study, practice and learn Spanish words easily and without going to Spanish classes. Learn easy Spanish. Learn and improve Spanish by different options available in the app. All verbs are categorized by subject and they are all supported by audio recordings for you to hear and improve pronunciation. When you click on a word, you can hear the pronunciations. Choose from 30 subjects that we offer from A to Z (animals or colors, house, ordinal numbers, school or transportation, conjunctions or prepositions and Wh-questions among many others.)
• LEARN section will allow you to study through vocabulary lists (visual cards on how to say a word).
• REVIEW section will allow you to go over the words that you have trouble with and need to revise and check.
• QUIZ section will allow you to practice with games to learn and to revise the language
• Connect the words (match the words with their meanings)
• Memory Card Game ( find the matching card)
• Listen and choose the correct option
• Build the right word by using given letters
• Sort by category (put the words in the right group)
With this studying system, you can test your memory while you learn the most frequent words in Spanish. Set your language goals: Spanish for beginners and for advanced levels.
This app is exclusively designed to learn Spanish verbs, not grammar. Download the app for free and learn quickly and easily. Be encouraged to speak Spanish!
If you’ve enjoyed the app, please rate and comment to help us improve. Thank you!
If you want, you can download a version without ads.
All the menus are now in Spanish instead of English.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t hear how to pronounce the words
About the meaning of the words
There are some sections that the meaning of the word is incorrect but the picture for the word is correct.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.