Motion Detector Camera is a camera surveillance app, that uses the built-in camera to detect movements in the surrounding area using an advanced motion detection algorithm. If it detects movement, it can sound beep to notify you.
When the motion detection camera detects changes, it starts recording automatically. It will detect any moving object within camera view. This app enables you to use your iDevice as a remote surveillance camera with motion detection functionality.
- Support both front/back camera.
- Support both portrait/landscape mode.
- Camera pinch to zoom specific area.
- Video/Image size range from 4k[supported device only]/fHD or HD
- Switch between video or photo mode.
- Detect Human, Cat or Dog.
- Option to dime screen while recording.
- Icon indicator while recording/photo capture.
- Option to sound beep when motion detected.
- Option to select difference sound tone for motion detection.
- Surveillance images/videos are saved in the photo library for fast and easy access.
- All images/videos are stored inside camera roll / Motion Detecter album.
- Image capture with date, time, plus object type icon embed.
- Video name with date, time and object type. E.g. 20200815-0530PM-dog.mp4
- Specific object you want to detect, select cat if you need to detect cat only. All other objects will be ignored.
- Use dime screen option for battery saver.
- Tap on the dime screen icon to dime screen. To wake up the screen just tap on the screen again.
- Pinch to zoom to a specific area for monitoring.
- Use small video/image size for smaller storage/energy footprint.
- When in photo capture mode, images are captured for every 3 second interval.
- In video capture mode, video capturing start once object is detected, video capturing stop when object is missing from the camera view.
- Pet Monitor, see what your dog and cat are doing while you are busy.
- Help secure homes and detects someone is in your home when they shouldn't be.
- Anything else you can imagine.
Thanks for your support and do visit nitrio.com for more apps for your iOS devices.
- Minor Bug Fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It does not save files directly into camera roll.
It does not support the portrait mode. The videos are distorted.
Cannot select multiple files at once.
It does not have a power save mode.
The recording sensitivity adjustment doesnt really seem to make a difference unless you set it to 10. Once an object is detected it only records as long as its in motion, i'd like to see a feature where it would record for a time period once motion was detected so that it doesnt have each video broken into multiple segments.
Sound too low
There should be a feature to increase the volume and choose different sounds. I am an oil field driver that sits in long lines and when someone moves forward I need be able to have the app wake me up
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.