Ignite your video content with Infuse – the beautiful way to watch almost any video format on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. No need to convert files! Infuse is optimized for iOS 14, with powerful streaming options, Trakt sync, and unmatched AirPlay & subtitle support. Gorgeous interface. Precise controls. And silky-smooth playback.
- PLAY MORE VIDEO TYPES
A powerful video player that plays just about anything, including the standard MP4, M4V and MOV – plus MKV, AVI, WMV, MTS, ISO, VIDEO_TS, FLV, OGM, OGV, ASF, 3GP, DVR-MS, WebM, and WTV. Includes fully certified Dolby® Digital Plus (AC3/E-AC3), DTS® and DTS-HD® audio.
- STREAM FROM OTHER DEVICES
Browse and play videos stored on your Mac, PC, NAS, Wi-Fi hard drive, apps like Plex, Emby, and Jellyfin, or from cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, pCloud, Yandex.Disk, and Mega.nz – no syncing required!
- AIRPLAY & GOOGLE CAST OPTIONS
Stream a wide variety of videos types such as MKV, MP4, M4V, and others over AirPlay & Google Cast with full surround sound and subtitles.
- TRAKT 2-WAY SYNC
Connect with Trakt to sync watched history, submit ratings and post comments.
- OPTIMIZED SUBTITLES POWERED BY OPENSUBTITLES
Bring your own subtitles, or download them on the fly (for free) in virtually any language.
“Looks great, plays anything you throw at it...surprisingly powerful”
“The best media player for iPhone and iPad...superior to VLC.”
- Cult of Mac
“I can't give the UI high enough praise. It's great.”
“I see no reason whatsoever to remove Infuse from my Home screen anytime soon.”
“A beautiful UI.”
- Trakt co-founder
“A mini Kodi!”
- Infuse user
MORE THAN JUST A PRETTY FACE
- Silky-smooth video player (plays full 4K w/ HDR & Dolby Vision)
- Stream from a Mac, PC, NAS or Wi-Fi enabled hard drive
- Connect with Plex, Emby, Jellyfin, Kodi (XBMC), WMC and other media servers
- Beautiful layout with quick access to video info
- Artwork and metadata added automatically
- Split View & PIP
- Video: 3GP, AVI, ASF, BDMV, DIVX, DVDMEDIA, DVR-MS, FLV, ISO, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, M2TS, MTS, OGM, OGV, TP, TS, VIDEO_TS, WEBM, WMV, WTV
- Audio: AAC, AC3/E-AC3, DOLBY TRUEHD, DTS, DTS-HD MA, FLAC, MP3, OGG, PCM, WMA
- Subtitles: DVB, DVDSUB, MICRODVD, MPL2, PGS, SMI, SSA/ASS, SRT, SUB, TIMED TEXT, TMP, TXT, VOBSUB, VTT, XSUB
- Multiple audio tracks
- Gesture controls
- 8 video zoom options
- Continuous playback
- TV out via HDMI or VGA adapter
- One-click subtitle downloads from OpenSubtitles
- Scrobble plays to Trakt
- Download videos from networked devices
- Drag and drop uploads via web browser
- Get extra onboard storage with SanDisk iXpand and other USB drives
GET MORE WITH INFUSE PRO!
- Play even more video formats
- Enjoy Dolby® Digital Plus (AC3/E-AC3), DTS® and DTS-HD® mobile surround sound
- Stream a wide variety of video types over AirPlay and Google Cast
- Access videos stored in cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, pCloud, Yandex.Disk, and Mega.nz
- Sync libraries, settings, watched history, and playback progress between devices
Note: DRM-protected movies & TV shows purchased from the iTunes store are not supported.
Metadata and artwork provided by TMDb and TheTVDB, which are community maintained movie and TV show databases.
Handcrafted by Firecore in Denver, Colorado.
Infuse Pro is available as a optional subscription, and includes a free trial period that begins once your purchase has been confirmed with your iTunes Account. When the trial period concludes, your subscription will start and renew automatically. Your iTunes Account will be charged for the upcoming period unless you disable auto-renew or cancel your subscription in your Account Settings at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Resolved audio quality issues with some videos
- Resolved minor TMDb fetching issues
- Other minor fixes and improvements
For full release details visit: firecore.com/releases
Thanks so much for using Infuse! If you have a moment to leave a review in the App Store, we would really appreciate it.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Infuse Pro 4 owner
Update: loving it but I have a suggestion. When scrubbing or seeking through a video, while I totally dig the thumbnail view I wish it stayed full screen once I stopped seeking to let it resume play. It really should stay in full screen mode or give us that option. But maybe I am missing how to do this? A little annoying but I can live with it.
Five stars for just honoring my old purchase of Infuse Pro 4 with a free year subscription. I might still end up buying 7 when it comes out next year just because I came close to buying 6 but thought I better wait a few more months for 7.
Some suggestions, advance the movie player interface as some recent reviewers called out. It is lacking. There has to be a balance between elegance and features/functionality. Decoder is great, it just needs more robust controls without being too cluttered. Honorary half star removed for the UI. Otherwise I love the scrubbing of videos with the thumbnail view. Half dozen players and I never saw this being used.
Stable Native 4K Player!
I was struggling to find the video player that can smoothly run 4K on my Apple TV 4K. I tried several free or cheaper video player but have no luck playing 4k video file smoothly from my NAS. I tried VLC, ABC, PlayerXtreme, FE but all of these failed at high-bitrate 4K videos(mkv). I thought it was my wifi speed at first but even on wired network I was still unsuccessful. That is until I decided to try this player. I benchmark this player with the same file I used on other media player and this able to run the video smoothly and in sync with the sound.
Also, it automatically download media arts for the files.
I do not usually review applications so this is a big deal for me to spend time spreading the word.
Consolation is when you buy lifetime license for this app you also get the iOS version for free. I am not sure of they got a OSX app included as well?
Great player, missing a basic feature
I use an iPad Pro 99% of the time.
I download videos from various sources but they’re rarely ever major films or tv shows. I’d really like the ability to edit metadata myself so I can clean up my library. While there’s a button that says “edit metadata”, all it really is is a search field for check a database. If your file isn’t on there, well, you get to have crappy cover art and crappy filenames. I thought that with the addition of Files app support I could use the method for metadata that they recommend on their website, but that doesn’t work on an iPad for some reason. I really don’t see why it’s so difficult to allow me to edit all the data for the file including the cover art on my iPad Pro. Seems really silly. I paid for a subscription for 2 years now thinking they’re add it, but nope. Still looking at a messy library on my iPad.
As a player, I love it. Probably the best I’ve used. I’m just sick of waiting for a feature that doesn’t seem like it’s going to be added.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Firecore, LLC
- 106.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Basque, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Firecore, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Infuse Pro - Monthly $1.49
- Infuse Pro - Yearly $9.99
- Infuse Pro - Lifetime $74.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.