Download InCalc to join the millions of users to InCalc: the most popular and secure secret photo vault app!
InCalc protects personal photos and videos by locking them down with password protection, fingerprint touch ID/face ID, and data encryption. It’s the best place for storing your personal pictures and videos. With InCalc, you can hide pictures and videos in your personal secret photo vault. Keep them away from nosy folks when they are using your device.
Use InCalc for:
- Preserving special memories
- Protecting copies of your driver’s license, ID cards, and credit cards
- Organizing important documents
- Passcode or Touch/Face ID access to encrypted area
- Custom photo album covers
- Disguise the album space by setting fake passcode
- Removed photos and videos can be recovered from ‘Recently Deleted’ folder
- Create unlimited number of albums
- Full-screen and slideshow viewing for photos and videos
- Supports videos, GIF animations and live photos
- Built-in camera for taking photos directly in InCalc
- Simple, easy-to-use interface with phone and tablet support
- Full iOS 12 and iPhone XR/XS/XS Max support
Get break-in reports with snapping intruders' photos.
Custom App Icon:
Select the design for the app icon.
No ads will be displayed in the Pro version.
Help & Support
Problems or questions?
Visit InCalc’s support site at http://www.photovault.cn/incalc/FAQ_en.pdf
Send a ticket from inside InCalc (best for troubleshooting)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
InCalc Pro Subscription
- Free trial period is provided
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the period
- Length of subscriptions: one month & one year
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Price of subscriptions: one month - $2.99 dollars & one year - $17.99 dollars
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://www.photovault.cn/incalc/terms.pdf
- Fix the crash bug on iOS 10.
- Brand the new app icon.
- Support dark mode.
- Bug fixes and performance improvement.
Any issue or question please contact email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
This one is better than any of the other private photo album apps on the AppStore.
This App works great on the iPhone. It does not work well on the iPod Touch. When going to upload photos into the App, nothing shows. It’s just blank. When I do upload the photos, the photos are too zoomed out. I think the app needs to be resized for the iPod Touch. I’d also suggest changing the name of the app since InCalc does not really make sense, unless of course the app icon was a calculator or it had a calculator function. Other than that, all the features are great. I’d also suggest changing the color layout to look more modern or more like the Apple photo albums than the plain blue colors. Overall, the app is awesome. This is just my criticism. Please fix the layout though, so it works for the iPod Touch. I gave five stars cause it actually deserves it. It’s not like the others that require payment, In-App purchases for basic features, or have very limited functionality. This one truly is better than any of the others. Great job developers.
Discreet Photo/Video Storage Delivers
Easy to setup, navigate and use quickly, seamless integration between camera roll, fast transfers between the two. I like the new design and layout from the most recent update, but i don’t think the app necessarily looks like a calculator anymore...
All users: DO NOT UPDATE!! This app has been completely ruined.
STEER AWAY FROM THIS WORTHLESS APP AT ALL COSTS!!! I don't care what BS excuse the devs are using, there is no excuse to go ruining an app people have paid good money for. The new app no longer shows up as a calculator, which is total nonsense. That was the entire point of getting this now-useless app in the first place. How the heck is it a "secret" photo vault now? It's wide open and obvious now. I'm glad I never updated my older devices running the app, and now I never plan to. At least those devices will retain that functionality, and the incompetent devs will never be able to take that away from me. Unfortunately, on my newest device, I cannot download older versions of apps =( thanks for nothing, accursed devs.
Developer Response ,
Let me explain why the change made like this: According to Apple's
policy, it doesn't permit photo album app to disguise as calculator look,
so we have to remove the calculator look logo and login page.
But on the latest version we have provided a new feature which can let user select
personalized app icon which can also disguise InCalc app.
By the way, other photo album apps with calculator look in App Store also
doesn't allow to do version updated if they don't remove the calculator
- Haibin Jiao
- 96.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © InCalc All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- InCalc Pro Monthly $2.99
- InCalc Pro Yearly $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.