GameTrack is an iPhone and iPad app that tracks your video game backlog, archive and wish list with beautiful banner images and charts.
- Import your games from your Steam, PlayStation, Xbox & IGDB accounts!
- Search for any game you want using IGDB and access all of the related information.
- Keep track of all the games you own and your progress through them.
- Share these lists with your friends using the automated share function.
- Switch between dark, light and true black modes with multiple colour themes and custom icons.
- Use the Swipe Menu or 3D Touch on the banners to access quick actions.
- Customise your lists using banner images from your own photo library.
- Rate your completed games and access an automated list of your top rated games for each year. This can be shared to all your favourite social media sites.
- Get notifications when your most anticipated games are released.
- View charts and statistics of your ratings and game completions.
- Fixed denied photo permission error for custom banner/poster images.
Ratings and Reviews
I really like this app BUT...
This is a well put together little app. I was able to easily enter my backlog of video games. I would give it a perfect score except it would be great to be able to sync over iCloud. I want to have my list on both my phone and my iPad. I was able to export my backlog from my phone, but I could not import it directly into my iPad. I found a workaround but it is a little inconvenient. Also as I enter my progress on a game in my phone that data does not sync to my iPad. The catalog has a lot of different games (surprisingly also iOS) but there were a few games I could not find through search (Pokémon X). If you are using this on a single device this app is a no brainer but a few improvements would make it perfect for me.
Great App, almost perfect
Can’t recommend this app enough, I love tracking my movies with Letterboxd, anime with MyAniList, and now this for video games. The UI is really nice to look at and the archive feature is fantastic. I’ve bought the upgrade pack and used the in-app tip jar, and I still feel like this app is a steal for the value it provides. If you’re looking for an app to track your gaming backlog/archive/wishlist, this is the BEST option hands down.
My only suggestions would be to have some sort of ability to add custom games, or suggest games that aren’t currently in the database, my most recent example being N+ (there are a few more older computer games I have been unable to find as well). If this was added the app would be perfect, in my mind.
Best Game Collection Tracker Yet
I’ve had to use a handful of apps like this one in the past, because some had features I wanted that others were missing and vice versa. This one finally does everything I want in one package. It’s perfect!
My only complaint is that editing a game in any fashion tends to cause the app to crash. Trying to add a poster or banner image for example. App crashes every time it tries to access my photo library. Fix that and it’s flawless.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the review!
Sorry to hear you’re having crashes when editing games. I’ll put out an update that reworks those screens so should be fixed soon!
- Joe Kimberlin-Wyer
- 45.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Joe Kimberlin-Wyer
- In-App Purchases
- Customize Pack $1.99
- Donation 1 $0.99
- Donation 3 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.