GameTrack is a macOS app that makes managing your video game collection easy and enjoyable. Use your GameTrack account to share your gaming activity with your friends.
- Track your video game backlog, archive and wish list, with the ability to create custom lists, including ranked lists.
- Search for any game you want using IGDB and access all of the related information.
- Keep track of all the games you own and your progress through them.
- View charts and statistics of your ratings, game completions, genres and platforms.
- Link your PlayStation, Xbox and Steam accounts to import your games and trophies/achievements.
- Sync your lists across devices using iCloud.
- Share your posts with friends with your GameTrack account when you add, finish, abandon or want a game.
- Switch between dark and light themes with multiple colour tints.
- Right click on your games to show a context menu with quick actions such as rate or share.
- Customise your lists using poster and banner images from your own photo library.
- Get notifications when your most anticipated games are released.
GameTrack+ Subscription Terms
Your GameTrack+ membership will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to App Store > Account > View Information > Subscriptions to manage your membership and turn auto-renew off. Your iTunes account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic start to something that could be incredible
There is literally no good option to keep all your gaming purchases and backlogs. I've had to create something on my own through various applications. That said, this app I'm hopeful will grow into what I think could be a must have gaming application.
Great UI and pulling in art, release dates, etc is amazing. Love the wish list especially...That said a few things that I need before I can move all my backlogging activities over:
1) syncing on the psn - not sure what's going on here but it's showing 91 games pulled over. I have nearly 1000 games on the psn between Vita, PS4 and PS3 titles. This obviously can't be right. I know PlayStation makes it a pain to integrate, so maybe it's impossible but no way can I manually enter everything.
2) syncing game progress on the psn. I know this is possible bc there's a wonderful app called YaPSNApp that pulls all your progress for all games on your account that includes all trophy details. If you could merge this app with that, I'll literally pay you a lot for that app.
3) prioritizing - need a good labeling and sorting system for prioritization of large backlogs like I have.
Again, wonderful app. I'll support you however I can bc this is a genuine need in a gaming era where is really hard to keep up with everything. The platform providers will never do one that supports all systems... So I hope this development continues.
Great App, almost perfect
Can’t recommend this app enough, I love tracking my movies with Letterboxd, anime with MyAniList, and now this for video games. The UI is really nice to look at and the archive feature is fantastic. I’ve bought the upgrade pack and used the in-app tip jar, and I still feel like this app is a steal for the value it provides. If you’re looking for an app to track your gaming backlog/archive/wishlist, this is the BEST option hands down.
My only suggestions would be to have some sort of ability to add custom games, or suggest games that aren’t currently in the database, my most recent example being N+ (there are a few more older computer games I have been unable to find as well). If this was added the app would be perfect, in my mind.
I really like this app BUT...
This is a well put together little app. I was able to easily enter my backlog of video games. I would give it a perfect score except it would be great to be able to sync over iCloud. I want to have my list on both my phone and my iPad. I was able to export my backlog from my phone, but I could not import it directly into my iPad. I found a workaround but it is a little inconvenient. Also as I enter my progress on a game in my phone that data does not sync to my iPad. The catalog has a lot of different games (surprisingly also iOS) but there were a few games I could not find through search (Pokémon X). If you are using this on a single device this app is a no brainer but a few improvements would make it perfect for me.
- Joe Kimberlin-Wyer
- 35.5 MB
macOS 11.0 or later. Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Joe Kimberlin-Wyer
- In-App Purchases
- Customize Pack $1.99
- GameTrack+ Monthly $0.99
- GameTrack+ Annual $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.