Enjoy wacky, cartoony heroes? How about insane clan competitions, barbaric boss fights, crazy collectible character cards, and addictive Arena duels? If so, you’re in luck, summoner hatchling!
Immerse yourself in the crazy chase after the mad chicken wizard in the most cartoon-styled game adventure EVER. Duel the wackiest bosses and collect the most hilarious heroes throughout HUNDREDS of levels and THOUSANDS of 1on1 Arena battles! Enlist your personal army of Summoner Heroes, create or join the coolest clans, and battle in tailored, time-based special events in the most glorious HENstory of mankind!
Most HENSOME game features await you:
● COLLECT – Over 70 of the wackiest Heroes and Heroines you ever saw, ready for combat!
● DEFEAT BOSSES – Enjoy the adventurous Campaign, and defeat the craziest bosses!
● UPGRADE YOUR HEROES – Evolve your precious Heroes into the most wicked party… ever!
● DO BATTLE – Battle 1on1 against millions of chicken-chasing Summoners in Arena duels!
● CUSTOMIZE – Your very own Avatar presence, tunable with the funkiest gadgets!
● CREATE AND JOIN CLANS – Fight side by side with your ally Summoner friends in all-new Clans!
● TIME EVENTS – Don’t miss the EGGciting Spring season update with a special Easter event and new heroes!
Craziest Game Story Ever:
The legendary wizard got turned into a chicken! An accident? Treachery? Who cares – Just catch it! Its immense magical powers make What The Hen’s world go crazy. Whoever possesses the chicken shall gain its superpowers, too, and become the chosen summoner to rule the Arena. Wicked! But your seance leads through countless 1-on-1 battles, so you better come prepared!
Whether it’s a dwarf, elf, goblin or a robot, this game’s got it! Unlock and collect over 70 CHARACTERS, like the illustrious “Ice Queen”, the fabled sharpshooter “Polly”, wicked humongous orc “Ogg”, or DPS “Red Rosie”. Choose Heroes from 5 character categories and unlock LEGENDARY rarity heroes and heroines from time-based special Events to smite your enemies like ants!
What are you waiting for, Christmas? It’s HENSOME EASTER TIME!
If you battle any issues or want to order a pizza at a local store, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help! Please attack us on Facebook, too! Please note that a network connection is required to play. What The Hen! game is absolutely free to download and play, however, some in-game items and cards can be purchased for real money.
- 2 new characters are coming your way!
- Clan chests now drop much more Coins!
- Quests now reward you with more Coins as well!
Ratings and Reviews
This game is actually amazing
So far it’s been an absolute blast, I don’t usually enjoy games like this where you battle with cards on battlefields but this one is quite enjoyable or at least the most enjoyable one yet that I’ve seen played. I haven’t experienced any ads yet and the gameplay has been nothing but amazing and best of yet its not pay to win. I highly suggest getting the game 5/5.
You all are respectful
You all are respectful you actually answer people’s complaints when they write them even though the complaint about getting to choose your character is the most annoying thing I’ve heard before it’s 2017 we should be able to pick our gender well really do they complain about PlayStation games like that but I think you all are respectful because I’ve written a lot of reviews and never seen any of the producers write to any body which you guys are goin above and beyond to keep players addicted to this game and I thank you for that and I’m sorry for the embarrassing comments about it’s 2017 you should be able to pick the gender of your character but it is 2017 so people complain about everything now
All in all the game is quite fun. From the characters to the abilities of the characters it'll have you LOLing for sure. The only complaint I have are the rewards. We get plenty of cards to upgrade our characters but not even CLOSE to NEARLY enough gold. The ratio is off balance it's crazy. I understand this is to promote the buying of gold instead but all of really does is make me want to delete the game. Usually with games like this I always end up buying gold at some poit to propel me through the game but that's only after I get to a certain point NOT at the very beginning of the game. All that did is frustrate me.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Round Zero Oy
- 441.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © This game build and it’s parts are confidential and subject to copyrights protection. (C) 2015 Charged Monkey
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $2.99
- Pack of Gems $4.99
- Bag of Gems $8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.