Lower back pain? Sitting too much in from at the computer? We hear you and we have the answer! Keep reading.
The muscles located in the lower back region play a critical role in both athletic performance and overall aesthetic appeal for the bodybuilder. It would be an understatement to say these muscles are not worked enough, considering their importance in our lives.
Like a lot of muscles located in such places, i.e. all the muscle groups making up the posterior chain (lower back, glutes and hamstrings), it is often not trained because it is not visible in the mirror. This is the WRONG philosophy to adopt and if you are this type of person, then it's time for you to change your ways, and here is the perfect place to start...
-Bottom to heels stretch - 40 sec
-Opposite arm vs leg raises - 40 sec
-Back extensions - 40 sec
-Bridges - 40 sec
-Knee rolls - 40 sec
6 REASONS to start training:
1. Build yourself a smashing fit body - because there is no greater feeling than looking in the mirror and simply just love what you see.
2. Brag around about your toned muscles - low body fat level, noticeable muscle definition and shape, but not significant muscle size
3. Keep your heart strong and healthy - because your heart is a muscle also and it gets stronger and healthier if you live an active life.
4. A clear and beautiful glowing skin - you don't have to worry anymore about celulite when you're half naked on the beach. No more dimply skin coming out of your swimsuit.
5. Reduce stress, anxiety and fight depression - regular training is the key for your head just as it is for your heart and will relax you, making you calmer, fighting depression and dissipate stress.
6. A happier soul and a bigger smile - you will feel that you are finally doing something for yourself.
BONUS: Improve your live life! you know exercise is good for you, but do you know how goof? It boots your energy and improves your mood and exercising regularly puts the spark back into your love life.
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- Cristina Gheorghisan
- 47.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Cristina Gheorghisan
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.