Traffic Tour is a new endless arcade racing game that takes you to another level of smooth driving simulations and high graphic quality. Drive your car in the endless highway roads, overtake traffic in challenging career missions, collect blueprints, unlock new cars, upgrade them, and challenge your friends in real-time racing with different camera modes to give you a unique driving experience.
REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER RACING (PVP)
- Choose your best car and challenge other players in a real-time
- Join 100 different online missions and get prizes by beating your opponents
- Send requests and challenge your friends
- Unlimited play - No fuel or time limits
- Different camera modes: first person, third person, driver camera and more
- Multiple control modes: tilt, buttons or steering wheel
- 5 game play modes: Multiplayer, Endless, Career, Time Trial, Free Run
- 100 missions in career mode
- 5 realistic environments: Highway, City, Desert, Rain and snow with day or night times
- 40 different cars with the ability to customize colors and wheels
- Unlock cars by collecting or buying blueprints
- Upgrade cars features: Speed, Handling, and Brakes
- Variety of traffic vehicles: Trucks, Buses, Vans, Pickups, SUVs
- Multiplayer racing, challenging friends and players from all around the world.
- Ability to use the Nitrous feature in multiplayer mode
- Smooth and realistic driving
- Unlock new cars by collecting more Blueprints in endless mode
- When driving over 100 km/h, try to overtake traffic cars to get bonus scores and cash
- Get extra cash when playing evening and night in endless mode
- Driving in opposite direction in two-way gives extra score and cash
- Use Nitrous in the right time in multiplayer mode to get the most out of it
- Share your results with friends to get extra cash
This game requires a persistent Internet connection (network fees may apply)
Ratings and Reviews
Fun, but (I think every headline says this)
Very fun game. I’m a huge fan of traffic racing games. This game doesn’t have overwhelming graphics, but it moves so smoothly you NEVER have some strange lag messing you up. The progression is a little weird, but the usual stuff, you know? And ads are.... well, how ads are. All these games are riddled with them - the 30 sec ads.
My BUT is not about the ads, actually. It’s about how short everything feels in the main campaign mode, and how much interruption there is. In fact, it is THIS precisely which makes the ads so bad. I’m generally really good at these games, so in an endurance level, it would be some time before I got any ads, but with a level lasting only 15 seconds.... and then two 15 second ads; then another 15 second level with two more 15 sec ads. I just can’t. Sorry guys.
I understand why the flow of ads is so consistent, and it's annoying, but I didn't pay for the game so you know what? It's all good. If I fork over a couple bucks to get the ad removed then the person or people that created this deserve to get paid. Either I pay them or their ad clients pay them. Anywho, the gameplay is solid with good pacing. There are a couple minor glitches in relation to the other vehicles on the road, but it doesn't take away from the gameplay- they all help the player so perhaps they're intentional but who cares? It's fun to accelerate and brake, and the game is challenging enough to keep it interesting. Good job!
Casual + competitive
You can play casually with the simple controls and easy gameplay but you can also play online and other modes that turn it into a more challenging game. Ads play after every “round” you play but you can skip I would give 5 but I feel like the every time you finish anything an ad plays is pretty annoying but you get used to it over all fun if you’re just looking for a car dodging racing game
- WOLVES INTERACTIVE BILISIM YAZILIM TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI
- 371.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Wolves Interactive.
- In-App Purchases
- Money 3 $1.99
- Key $1.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.