Lifestyle nowadays makes it hard to have home Cooked nutritious and Delicious food. We just never seem to have the time and turn to ready-made food as an alternative. This is where Healthy crock pot can into the Action. With minimum preparation And Cook Time, you can cook and learn easy And healthy crockpot recipes.
The Healthy Crock Pot Recipe app contains recipes with wide range of ingredient content like minimal
ingredient to healthy ingredients.
Following are the features of this application:
1) Easy to follow recipes
2) Offline Access And Sync Recipes Once there is a new Recipes For you
3) Browse Recipe by categories
4) Get featured recipe and categories based on season, Trend and most viewed recipe and categories.
5) Mark Recipe as Favourite to Cook Later or Easy finding.
6) Share The Recipe Card with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or any Other Social Media
7) Send the recipe by airdrop, email or text message to your friends
8) Prepare shopping List based on item you are going to cook
9) Last But not the least You don’t have to update the app to get our new recipes As Application will automatically Sync New recipes.
We will continually be updating our app with more recipes and features.
You can reach us for support or any Feedback at email@example.com or https://recipeworldsblog.wordpress.com
and keep up with what we are up to at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/recipeworlds
If you like the app, we would really appreciate it, if you left us a review and rating in the App Store.
Enjoy Cooking and Eating Delicious!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Upgrade to the Premium Membership and unlock content, features and remove ads!
Choose one of the following subscription options:
- 1 month recurring subscription for $0.99
- 6 Month recurring subscription for $7.99
- 1 year recurring subscription for $11.49 7-day free trial
* The price is for US customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Minor Bug Fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not a lot of pride/effort put into this app.
When you open the app and browse recipes half of them are “locked” and say “Click to unlock for FREE!” When you do, a dialog box comes up saying the recipes will be unlocked in exchange for a review. So they’re basically being held hostage in return for promotion. I resent this sleazy nonsense, so I decided to take them up on the offer and write an honest review.
Funny thing is, the app is so badly made, it fails to take you to the AppStore to leave the review, so there’s no way to unlock the recipes even if you want to.
Other gems that highlight the care and attention to detail put into this app are a quick perusal of the categories listed under the “More” tab. Which include: “Contactus”, “Desclaimer”, and “Resotre Purchase”.
Not even a minute into browsing for recipes, I came across “unlock” categories in exchange for a review.. If you accept the pop-up, it will attempt to redirect you to the app catalog page *within the app itself* which led to a blank page that never loaded.. and then the app crashed. (Directly from App Store, submitted review, and it did unlock additional recipes)
Stay tuned for update on the actual UXUI & contents...
ps: get ready for lots & LOTS of disruptive timed ads with a countdown that you can’t exit - before loading any recipe (and even trying to return to main home screen)
designed to annoy & wear you down, until you give in to the pro (ad free) upgrade 🙄
first, silent ads promoting other app games (pop bubbles), now it’s ad videos, and when you click into the Favorites folder, another “upgrade” popup.
I realized you can only save 5 favorites. Deleting. All recipes can be found online & was just an API the developer pulled from somewhere.
Too many ads !
I was excited to finally be able to have recipes so as to finally use my crockpot but you can barely read a few words before an ad pops up nor literally move your finger or click on anything without an ad popping up. It didn’t take longer than 2 ads for my to delete the app. I don’t think i even got through to reading 1 full recipe. I’d rather search online for recipes than have to deal with a gazillion ads for each recipe and ingredient list. Too bad the ads didn’t give me a better chance to actually look through the app. If your willing to spend money (which as a college student I cannot) then this app is for you, if not just use google.
- martin ladani
- 18.4 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 recipeworlds.com
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access - One Year $12.99
- Full Access - Six Months $5.49
- Full Access - One Month $1.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.