Sephardic Siddur Mobile App includes daily prayers in multiple languages.
Prayers available in the following languages:
- English (including transliteration)
- Russian (including transliteration)
‣ Compass - Pray in Right Direction
‣ Night Mode Option
‣ Notification History
‣ Message auto-sync and display
‣ Font-Size control bar
‣ Requests for Leilu Nishmat option
‣ Language-based menus with simple navigation
‣ Instructions in each language for men, women, leader (Hazan) and congregation
‣ Based on Toldot Mizrahi order of prayers
‣ No internet required for use (except for initial installation)
‣ Get newly available prayers and updates
‣ Search for prayers
‣ Bookmark favorite prayers
‣ Zoom in/out prayers for easy readability
‣ Lightweight & fast loading app
New in v 2.0.1
Night Mode Option
Message auto-sync and display
Font-Size control bar
Requests for Leilu Nishmat option
Added Prayers and Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome siddur, many kudos!
This is a great siddur, thank you so much guys! I use this every day. This is a lifesaver. I go and see translations in so many languages... find out meanings of so many prayers that I was reading every day!!!
This app solves a lot of he troubles I had with reading the Hebrew. Grateful that someone was able to create this...well done!
Great app. Easy user friendly. Probably the best app I have downloaded.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.