TDEE + BMR + BMI Calculator
• TDEE Calculator - Learn How Many Calories You Burn Every Day! Calculate your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE), the number of calories you burn per day.
• BMR Calculator - Calculate Basal Metabolic Rate
• BMI Calculator - Calculate your body mass index and healthy weight
• TDEE Calculator
Find out your TDEE to plan your nutrition and fitness goals!
TDEE Calculator helps you estimate your TDEE based on your activity level, height, weight, age, and gender.
TDEE Calculator can be used to both women and men.
If you are not sure how active you are, use these guidelines below.
Choose your daily activity level:
- Sedentary (office job) : little or no exercise.
- Light exercise: exercising 1-3 days/week.
- Moderate exercise: exercising 3-5 days/week.
- Heavy exercise : exercising 6-7 days/week.
- Very heavy exercise: daily exercise and physical job, athlete (twice per day).
The calculations are based on the newer Mifflin-St. Jeor equation, the Harris–Benedict equation revised by Mifflin and St Jeor in 1990).
• BMR Calculator
Calculate your Basal Metabolic Rate.
You can easily calculate your Basal Metabolic Rate - the amount of energy (number of calories) expended while at rest.
BMR Calculator helps you estimate of your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) based on your height, weight, age, and gender.
BMR Calculator calculates your BMR using the newer Mifflin-St. Jeor equation (the Harris–Benedict equations revised by Mifflin and St Jeor in 1990).
BMR Calculator applies to both women and men.
• BMI Calculator
Calculate your body mass index and healthy weight!
BMI Calculator applies to both women and men (20 years old and older).
BMI Calculator calculates BMI based on your height and weight and shows the corresponding weight category.
BMI Calculator shows normal (healthy) weight for your height.
You can also calculate a weight by entering height and target BMI.
- You can input your weight and height using standard or metric measures.
- You can select the number of decimal places you want to display.
- Keeps calculation history.
- Send your results via email.
- Supports both portrait and landscape orientation.
Now you can use the app for TDEE, BMR and BMI calculations.
Fixed problem with the Chinese language auto-detection.
Added Czech and Polish localizations.
Updated color schemes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
How is this app still out there?
It tells you NOTHING. I was looking for an interactive app that would calculate calories consumed balanced by calories expended.
I feel snookered.
Waste of time and money
Find something else. I just wasted $3
Wish I had read reviews. All it does is gives you calorie consumption you are allowed. That’s IT!! Have tried every way possible to get to another screen. Not happening. Wasted my money
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Intemodino Group s.r.o.
- 25.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Intemodino Group s.r.o.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.