CodeSnaps is a collaborative coding environment requiring only one robot and one iPad. CodeSnaps takes advantage of tangible, printed coding blocks allowing students to prepare programs together on a work surface without a device. When blocks are scanned with the CodeSnaps app, the program is then executed on the connected robot.
• Printable, tangible blocks equipped with QR codes allowing programs to be scanned with the CodeSnaps app
• A digital coding space for further manipulating programs after scanning or starting a program from scratch
• A variety of coding blocks including advanced concepts such as loops.
• Support for Sphero robots including Sphero, Ollie, and SPRK+
• Cloud storage so students can access their programs anytime, anywhere
• Teacher resources and lesson guides.
Please visit curriculumpathways.com/codesnaps to view alignments to your state standards.
Your feedback will help shape the next release of CodeSnaps. Please send questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Curriculum Pathways
Used by millions of teachers and students in all 50 states and more than 100 countries, Curriculum Pathways is provided at no cost by SAS. Curriculum Pathways provides interactive, standards-based resources, tools, and apps in English language arts, mathematics, science, social studies and Spanish for K-12.
To learn more about CodeSnaps and Curriculum Pathways please visit curriculumpathways.com.
Your use of this Application indicates your acceptance of the terms of the SAS Institute Inc. License Agreement for SAS® CodeSnaps, linked above. If you do not agree with these terms, you are not authorized to use the Application.
Adding additional languages for printed blocks.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Instruction Tech Facilitator
This is an awesome way to introduce coding to students. It is a fun and engaging activity for children and adults :) A great job once again by the SAS developers.
- SAS Institute Inc.
- 74.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2018 SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.