Provides remote control of the volume of your Mac computer. You mute the sound. You can also remotely put your computer to sleep.
Great when listening to music or watching a movie on your computer. The Volume Remote app can be used from any room in your house, or the convenience of your arm chair. The app uses your wireless network so it doesn't suffer the drawbacks of infra-red controllers.
• Remotely control your computer's volume
• Remotely sleep your computer
• Works from multiple iOS devices at the same time
• Optional password protection, to stop the kids taking over. (Set the password in the server software).
• A MacOS computer with system software OS-X 10.10 or later installed
• An iPhone or iPad with the Volume Remote software installed
• Installation of free server software on the Mac
Free server software can be obtained from https://www.jazzmedia.com.au/volume/
If you have a feature request or bug to report, please use the support link instead of leaving a comment. In this way we can better communication with you to resolve any issue. Thank you.
Updated for iOS13 compatibility.
Fixed an issue where the sleep/awake eye would not always display
Fixed an issue for display of the muted speaker icon.
Internal improvements, including connection establishment.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No longer connects with developer’s server software & crashes upon launch. Possibly a latest macOS Catalina build & server conflict. Don’t know.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.