The music of the future is here. Mubert marks the start of a new era, ruled by music.
Mubert is the first generative music streaming service. The Mubert mobile app uses patented artificial intelligence technology and its user-contributed sample database to generate experimental electronic music, tailored perfectly to each listener. Choose a genre or pick your activity and enjoy endless music with one click.
With generative music, there is no pause, intro or outro. Each stream is formed by a random blend of samples and loops, each individually chosen by the algorithm to match the genre, activity or settings selected by the user. In the Mubert app, all generative streams are divided into four groups called channels:
• GENRES gives you a choice of electronic music genres.
• ACTIVITIES — focussed music to match your current activity, whether it be work or meditation.
• SPECIAL — channels put together using samples uploaded by a featured producer, daily charts containing the most popular generative streams, experimental channels and random streams with samples from all styles.
• SECRET — closed channels that can only be activated using special promo codes.
Pressing the RELOAD button will “regenerate” the current generative stream playing in the channel. After which, the algorithm will build a fresh and unique stream. You can save your favourite moment(s) in FAVES category, or share via Instagram and Snapchat by adding your photo or video to the background.
Registering with the Mubert app opens up amazing new possibilities of interacting with the music you listen to:
• PERSONAL STREAM — for registered users, streams are generated in real time, unique to the user.
• LIKE/DISLIKE — Using the “like / dislike” buttons allows you to teach the algorithm about your musical preferences.
• LOOP is one of generative music’s most amazing functions. You can set your favourite moment of a stream to “loop”, without interrupting the music. The algorithm will play the selected part in an endless loop - ideal for concentration and focus.
With Mubert PREMIUM, you get full access to our ever-expanding sample base, and all extra music configuration and management functions:
• UNLIMITED RELOADS — now you can reload streams as many times as you wish, as opposed to the usual limit of 5 reloads per day allowed with the free version of the Mubert app.
• INTENSITY — increase, or decrease the intensity of the channel. Each generative channel has three levels of intensity: Light, Medium and Heavy. Change the intensity of music depending on your mood or current activity on the fly.
• NO WATERMARK - create, save and share your generative music photos or videos without a watermark.
30-day or 12-month subscription. Note: price depends on your location and currency. A free 7-day trial period is offered. After the trial period expires, a 12-month subscription payment will be automatically charged to your credit card. You can cancel the trial period in your iTunes Account Settings not later than 24 hours before expiry. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited if any subscription is otherwise purchased. Your credit card will be charged via your App Store account upon confirmation. Your subscription will be automatically renewed if automatic renewal is not disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged a renewal fee within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. The cost of renewal will be equal to the price of the current subscription in effect at the time of renewal. You can manage your subscriptions, and disable automatic renewal via account settings, after your purchase has been completed.
Thanks for your feedback, we constantly improve Mubert to deliver you the most modern music app ever.
* The ‘copyright’ button now toggles watermark (on Premium)
* Minor errors that could lead to an unexpected application termination fixed
* Push notifications setting fixed
* Music launch boosted
* Artwork copyrights now support external links
* Stability improved
* Small bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Little lacking but with some improvements could be 5 stars
This is a very unique simple and well engineered app. I have a few gripes which if fixed could make this fantastic. The app tends to want to stop play quite often unfortunately, this isn’t the apps fault just would be cool to see more genres or more variety. Lastly a equalizer would be a nice touch to adjust the over tone, bass , volume levels etc. so overall this is a solid app !
Passes the Turing Hearing Test (if one existed)
For what is being offered the experience is great. Dynamic noises and never any sloppy transitions through the music. I would be interested in the ability for Mubert to offer a more personalized experience for the user. This would require the model to more robust but I think would pay dividends along the line. For a more simple approach you could offer a Thumbs Up/Down to gain a users sentiment of the current track to offer more personalization. Future features like user uploaded .wav files of favorite music to add further personalization to the model would be neat.
This type of technology excites me so I just think of all the different types of applications that could be added in. This is among the first applications in a soon to come industry that has offered a great service. Keep it up!
Why did you teach her how to talk?
I use this all the time now for my work and I really like it! I think a way y’all could improve it would be to add a setting tab where you can adjust each preset for things like activity level, drama, brightness. I would even like to use this while running if it had an intense enough preset and it could somehow integrate with a running app. Also she (the AI) started adding lyrics and it’s not creepy at all.
Thanks for reading!
- Mubert Inc.
- 20.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- 2017 © Mubert. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium $6.99
- Annual Premium, 7 days trial $69.99
- Dream Channel $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.