The Sloper Climbing App brings your guide book to life with a news feed of new route activity, hardware safety issues, quality ratings, grade consensus and an interactive ascent logging and tick list creation.
The Sloper Climbing App helps keep Climbers safe and well informed by using the App to obtain and distribute hardware safety concerns to the community.
When using the App, climbers will have access to Sport and Traditional climbs where they can not only log their ascents but report maintenance issues on the route's bolts and anchors. As fellow climbers use the App they will be notified of an issue as soon as it has been logged as an alert to possibly avoid climbing on that particular route.
You will have access to two free premium Crags within the Sloper Climbing App. Other Crags, Guidebooks, and access to the Full Sloper App are available by an in-app monthly, auto-renew subscription.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
We are committed to evolving and always improving your experience with the Sloper Climbing App. While you focus on your footwork, we’ll look after delivering the best climbing destinations and the most exciting way to experience those areas.
Ratings and Reviews
- Sloper Inc
- 173.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Sloper Climbing Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Sloper Climbing App $4.99
- Sloper Climbing App Monthly $4.99
- Niagara Glen Bouldering $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.