Award winning indie game studio Kukouri welcomes you to our multiplatform mmo: Pixel Worlds! (” Best Indie Game Developer ” Global Mobile Game Awards 2019)
Pixel Worlds is a free to play online mmo sandbox indie game that let’s you create, play, craft and build. Have unique adventures, get gems, play with friends, get friends along the way and collect items to show off!
Join millions of other players in this free to play online multiplatform MMO sandbox adventure and be a part of the friendly online community.
- Create your own unique pixel art, parkour, adventure, farm and story world or just a place where you can hangout and play with friends. Or maybe create all of them!
- Mine resources and create new blocks, props and items to shape your unique worlds the way you want your adventure to be.
- Customize your character and have your unique style!
- Craft, buy, trade and loot from monsters your next new hats, shirts, masks, weapons, shoes, pants, gloves, shields, wings...
- Have an adventure! Fight monsters in dungeons and collect items and get gems to farm for your next piece of gear.
- You can crossbreed, farm, grow and combine almost anything in Pixel Worlds. Building blocks, furniture, tools, items, weapons and even clothes.
- While farming you also get gems and collect items. Use them to buy, trade and craft other items,
- Economy of Pixel Worlds is run by the players and the community.
- Trade blocks, clothes, gear and other items with players, you decide the price.
- You can also trade worlds that you have created!
* But be careful! Other players will try to profit from the trade as well so make sure you won’t get scammed! *
PLAY FREE ONLINE
- Compete in worlds created by other players or make your own adventure for others to enjoy!
- Play mini games made by the community to win and collect prices!
- Take part in weekly online Live Events!
- Compete in weekly fishing tournaments to win huge prices and get gems.
- Get gems by selling the fish or use them to craft new fishing gear to catch even bigger and more valuable fish!
PLAY FREE TOGETHER ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
- Pixel Worlds is a free to play multiplatform game that you can also play on your MAC/PC.
- Play with friends and use the same account to play free and have an adventure anywhere, anytime in this online MMO!
JOIN THE ONLINE COMMUNITY
- The community of this game also expands over other online social medias. Join our community in our weekly Youtube live streams and videos.
- We also have a big Instagram, Discord, Forum, twitter and facebook communities that you should check out and have an adventure together with us!
“Thanks for reading and if at anytime you want to come and hangout or get in contact with us please join the channel “Pixel Worlds Game” Youtube live streams and other videos or message us email@example.com”
- Jake, the community manager
PLEASE NOTE: Pixel Worlds: MMO Sandbox is an online indie game and it requires a network connection to work. Depending on your mobile phone’s internet connection it might work best over a WI-FI.
- The Black Tower returns with new legendary items!
- Catch lost souls to gain free entry into the Black Tower!
- Limited time Halloween bundle: 75 000 gems and Flaming Head!
- New Community item: Blade of the Wolf!
- Halloween globe: Scary weather for your world!
- Ghost Ring!
- Spectral Necklace!
- New Halloween candy set: Haunted Monkey!
- Bone Wings (from Candy Demon)!
- Halloween graffiti!
- Halloween pets, orb, blueprints, shard!
- New Daily Bonus main prizes!
Ratings and Reviews
I agree with Hayden.
I agree with Hayden that this needs to be more like Minecraft. I mean come on 3 days for a useless piece of scenery!? That’s more than the time I spend using scenery!!! I don’t even think it’s a copy but I’m still annoyed about the rarity of useless things and grow times in this game! Also I’m a bit angry about how rare hostile monsters are. You legit only get them in the netherworld and don’t get them to place. Heck, I’d wait for a 3 day netherworld monster seed if i had to. At least it’s better than waiting 3 days for a useless hanging bat who’s only purpose is scenery or wait lots of hours for a tree that only grows tall grass, a useless piece of scenery in every game that’s only use is for hiding and breaking it down for items. You could make a ghost that kills you that rare, but a bat that does nothing but hang on the ceiling shouldn’t be that rare. I also dislike the fact that you can’t just give people access to your locks, you HAVE to break the newbie world lock to give them access, leaving you vulnerable to a lot of scammers. That is really unfair, and we should have more scammer defense. The chests are also 4 sizes too small, having only 4 slots available to put the items you collect in. And then there is the crafting, it is just too hard to keep track of. TBH there are a lot more things in this game that are bat that I haven’t found yet. Otherwise it’s an amazing game.
I wish this was more like Minecraft read til end to find why
When your in sandbox when you break something I wish you can you can get it back but no ITS GONE FOREVER AND THEN YOU HAVE TO GROW IT I MEAN WHAT THE HELL. Plus I hate fishing you have to buy fishing rod buy the cast THEN WAIT FOREVER TO GET A WORM I just wish nether world was better I wish it was like a rpg I mean I don’t like how you need to JUST GET BUY A PASS TO ENTER plus if your inventory gets full your gonna have a bad day I wish there was a trash can where you can delete items you don’t want I wish this game was more like Minecraft when you break blocks you get it back I wanna fight monsters at night and when you kill it you get gems 💎 oh and when I Ist saw the game I was like COOL so I started the game named my world and got started logged in then began when I broke a block i was like I wish I chould get it back but no I have to grow it I was like WHY WHOULD YOU WANNA GROW A BLOCK oh and the I thing I hate the most after I saved up ALL THOSE GEMS I FINALLY GOT A CHEST and was it worth it NO I CHOULD OMG PUT 1 IDEM INSIDE and that’s why I wish you game was more like Minecraft
Any bad review is just a growtopia fan boy
Dont let other people sway you away from playing because of things like "its a copy" and "gt is better" because every game takes inspiration form other games but it still has its own unique experience and feel to it , never judge something by someones opinion judge it yourself with your experience. Plus if you notice all the bad toxic reviews are from growtopia , so I’m glad they don't play but there opinions are extremely biased. Take it from some one who grew up on growtopia I’ve played since right after the beta came out and I personally think that pixel worlds is headed in a better direction. (DISCLAIMER , I’m not saying that growtopia is bad or awful because I’m not going to tell you what to play. ) Do whatever the hell YOU want to do with your time , thats whats wrong with most of these growtopian reviews they're always saying “omg rip off go play gt it is soooo much better then this retexture.”
Play whatever you want , its your time. Don't listen to the bad reviews because they’re all toxic growtopia fan boys and you should base your opinion on your experience. Ps if your a growtopia fanboy keep your toxic review to yourself , if you have nothing nice to say , don’t say it at all.
- Kukouri Mobile Entertainment Ltd
- 349.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Kukouri Mobile Entertainment Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Box of Gems $4.99
- Pile of Gems $9.99
- Huuuge Pile Of Gems $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.