Shaun the Sheep is coming to RollerCoaster Tycoon! Participate in this special event and collect all the new cards, available for a limited time only!
Create, customize and rule your theme park kingdom in RollerCoaster Tycoon® Touch™.
"Easily the best RollerCoaster Tycoon experience since RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 was released back in 2004." GAMEZEBO
Building, customizing and sharing your coolest park creations in beautiful 3D graphics has never before been this fun or easy. Discover over 250 attractions including rides, roller coasters, restaurants, shops, decorations and more to build your dream park. Complete fun missions every day and weekly challenges to obtain rewards to improve your park, keep your peeps happy and make more money! The innovative, touch-control coaster builder allows you to effortlessly draw crazy and unique roller coasters. Personalize your park, express your creativity, pick your layout, customize colors on all your attractions, and take pictures to share with your friends. Your dream park awaits!
• Park Attractions: Customize your dream park and delight guests by choosing from over 250 different flat rides, park decorations, paths, restaurants, shops, and more. All rides are beautifully rendered and animated in 3D!
• Coaster Editor: Easily build crazy custom roller coasters. Customize trains, stations and tracks by simply drawing with one finger. Or you can directly place beautiful pre-made coasters into your park using blueprints.
• Customization: Use the powerful park editor to redesign your park at will. Use paths, fences and decorations to create themed sections. Change the color of your attractions by choosing from over 50 various colors !
• Park Management: Create a successful park by maximizing peep satisfaction level, park value and revenue. Set prices as you wish and launch marketing campaigns to bring in new guests! Track everything easily with the intuitive Park Management screen.
• Card Packs: Create an amazing park by completing a wide collection of 800 cards of various rarities: common, rare, epic, or legendary! Level-up to unlock new cards, and open card packs every day to obtain them. Complete daily missions, or visit the Card Shop to buy new cards.
• Social Features: Visit your friends' parks and trade cards with them. Play with other players during seasonal events and coaster design challenges.
THIS IS A RESOURCE-INTENSIVE GAME FEATURING HIGH QUALITY 3D GRAPHICS. WE CURRENTLY SUPPORT IPHONE 5 AND HIGHER, IPAD 3 AND HIGHER, IPAD MINI 2 AND HIGHER, AND IPOD 6, RUNNING ON IOS 9 OR LATER.
The game offers a VIP membership working through a monthly subscription. Being VIP gives exclusive bonuses, including:
• Twice as many free card packs
• 50% more experience from completed missions
• More durability for all park buildings
• 1 legendary card giveaway guaranteed per month
• Higher rewards and faster card research times in scenarios
• An exclusive appearance in leaderboards
About RCT Touch VIP Monthly Subscription:
- The RCT Touch VIP Subscription is offered for $5.99 per month in the US (price may vary depending of your country).
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription will automatically renew at the end of the month, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscription will automatically renew and the monthly price will be charged again, 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes account Settings after the purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://www.atari.com/tos
Follow us on Facebook!
RCTT gets a special visit for its first event of the year! Shaun the Sheep is coming to your park!
Collect 15 new exclusive cards! 5 new attractions, a restaurant, a shop, an entertainer, a station and a train for the wooden roller coaster, and 5 decorations featuring characters from the beloved series. Not only are these decorations beautiful but they can also increase your park income!
Take part in the event by completing missions and receive lots of great rewards!
+Misc. bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No mere port of a pre-existing classic, this is a stunning reimagining of perhaps our most beloved business-building sim. We love snagging new card packs to build bigger and better rides, and our inner Walt Disney obsesses over the perfect placement of attractions, restaurants, and, of course, restrooms—you never know when a customer is going to find one of our roller coaster creations a little too intense.
This is the only game ap that doesn’t bombard you with ads every 5 seconds. It’s great! You can actually have continuous play without the need to wait for an energy bar to increase or without having to spend real money to continue playing. The game also doesn’t have obnoxious in game pop up ads. Of course you can watch an ad to get more coins/packs/hearts, but it doesn’t feel like the game is forcing ads down your throat like so many other games.
I was pleasantly surprised by how great this game is. It’s of course slightly different from the original pc version, but I think it’s close enough to the original that any lover of the original will be able to find enjoyment from playing this version.
I highly recommend that anyone who plays this game to not start playing until you have enough free time to sit down and actually READ the tutorial as you play the first few levels. The game is easy if you follow the tutorial and learn how to play it but if you breeze through the tutorial you’ll miss out on a lot of key features of the game and you won’t have as great of a game experience.
A great game, but new releases need work
Overall this is a 4-star game, as far as fun, reliability, and overall satisfaction is concerned. If the update process was smoother I would give it a 5 star review. I’ve played this for a little over a year now, recently went VIP as it reminds me of the older PC version. However I’ve noticed over the last few months, with each update major bugs and problems are making it to the general public. An example being the 3.2 update that brings the Six Flags Season 2, all players are currently locked out of their main parks for some reason. Support teams are working around the clock for a fix, but as a seasoned beta tester this is something that just shouldn’t make it to a general public release. I wish they’d look at how they are running their beta program and open it up a little to the more elite players so that we don’t keep getting releases they are broke, that loose progress, etc. You can’t grow a player base with updates like this. Also, there needs to be better support representation on your social media platforms as they are growing larger and larger with no response for help, etc etc. A seasoned remote work from home job could be created that could engage these people and bring revenue in, which I know is what the ultimate goal of this game is (Hint hint, I’m looking for a work from home job!).
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Atari, Interactive
- 1.3 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Atari Interactive, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Welcome Pack $4.99
- Some Coins $1.99
- Handful of Coins $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.