VideoLUT is the ultimate video and image color-grading app. With more than 2500 cinematic LUT presets, you can easily import, edit, and apply your LUTs to create amazing videos and photos.
VideoLUT also allows you to record videos and take photos using your own imported LUTs. It contains professional editing tools to color grade your videos and images.
What's more, you can also create your own LUTs and share them with other users or to other apps like Lumafusion.
Whether you're a professional filmmaker or just a casual iPhone photographer, VideoLUT is the perfect app for you!
Supported LUT formats:
- DaVinci Resolve 3D Cube LUT (.cube)
- Autodesk 3D LUT (.3dl)
- LUT images tables 512x512 (.png)
Send them by mail/download in Safari and choose Open/Copy with Video LUT.
Zip files with multiple LUTs are also supported.
You can easily import .cube files directly from iCloud, Dropbox, etc. Use the Admin menu.
- Manage your LUTs in a personal library: browse, import and export efficiently.
- Visualize yours.CUBE and .3DL files in 3D.
- Match colors from images and build new LUTs.
- Mix different LUTs and create new ones.
- Save your color-grade videos and photos with high, best quality.
- White Balance: Automatic or by matching Macbeth/Video charts!
- HSL, RGB, LAB, and CMYK Curves.
- Mask Colors Curves.
- LGG and CDL Wheels (Lift-Gamma-Gain).
- Includes usual adjustments: HSL Sliders, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, Exposure, Gamma, Highlights, Shadows.
- Includes effects like Halation, Structure, Glow, Denoise, and Grain.
- Color information displayed as Histogram, Vectorscope, RGB parade, and Waveform.
- AI Color matching between images and export as LUT.
- Batch processing (images).
- Mix multiple LUTs and create new ones.
- RAW Photo processing
Fixes a problem when saving images
Ratings and Reviews
COLORWAYS FOR DIGITAL IMAGES
The only issue I have with this app and it’s counterpart for the iPhone is that they tend to send me down the colorway rabbit hole for too long where I come back up with a gigabyte of new color variations for a single image or video. I also use the iPhone version on the iPad since it’s set up more like a regular camera app that happens to use color look up tables along with the typical image adjustments. It’s easy to save your own luts to apply to other images can make some truly bizarre and psychedelic editing results that may or may not be safe for sand people.
at first, i was very unsure about this app. i wanted to improve my editing skills but i wasn’t sure if this app could help it. After i downloaded it and got used to all of the settings, i started using it often. i honestly live and love using the glow effect because it makes my videos characters stand out and glow.
Great app! Keep up the great work. =)
Please allow the app to impoort and export to file manager. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Update to v 1.99, any problem contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Katerina Alieksieienko
- 295.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iPadOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Katerina Alieksieienko
- In-App Purchases
- VideoLUT PRO Yearly $7.99
- VideoLUT PRO Weekly $0.99
- VideoLUT PRO Forever $9.99