Use Bookcase to keep track of your physical books - what books do you own? Where are they? What rating would you give them? Quickly add all of your books to Bookcase with the in-built ISBN scanner - automatically download your book's author, title, even your book's cover art!
• Add title, author and cover art for your books manually or use the in-built ISBN scanner to automatically download.
• Bookcase will automatically detect the principal colors in your book's cover art and style appropriately.
• Add notes and star ratings for a book to help keep track of your personal library.
Bookcase has been completely redesigned:
• beautiful new interface
• book covers now look like books
• Updated icon
• Scanning barcode works better, gives you the option to select the correct book for that barcode.
• Added link to digital version of the book.
• bugs ironed out, crashes resolved
Many thanks to our wonderful testers for helping improve this app!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Book Cataloging App!
I like how simple this app is, no unnecessary clutter or ads! The barcode, ISBN, scanner works great and even provides a book thumbnail image. My only recommendation is to remove the pre populated book titles that show up when you first open the app, it was a little confusing why they were there and no easy way to remove them without swiping each one. Maybe add a clear all button. Overall a very useful app! 👍🏻
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback SomeNameTaken - I've taken your feedback and the app opens without any pre populated books now.
So much potential
This was the 5th book inventory app I download, the only one that actually came back with ‘some’ book data, but only identified 2 of 6 books. Needs to have a one tap to scan/add button as well
I read all the reviews except for the other iPhone 7 user. I have the same problem. 20 books and no more.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.