WOW Presents Plus features the best of Pop, Doc, Drag, and original LGBT Programming. Join now for exclusive new series featuring Bob the Drag Queen, Detox, Kim Chi, and Valentina as well as early access to fan favorites such as Fashion Photo RuView, UNHhhh, Drag Queens React and more!
To access all features and content you can subscribe to WOW Presents Plus on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service - http://worldofwonder.vhx.tv/tos
Ratings and Reviews
Very Excellent (minor flaws)
Great app great content. The shows are very different and fit a lot of different personalities. It’s all In very high quality audio and videos. My one problem with it is in a sense adjust to a more perfect app. Browsing for news shows and content can be challenging as in hard to find it’s still a newish app so I believe those visual navigations inside the app with change to more efficient layout.
If you were thinking about getting it I’d try it for a month and if you don’t like it cancel the subscription, but I truly believe there’s content for all personalities.
I downloaded this app to watch drag race hoping to catch a few episodes like the description showed. But the only Drag Race “episodes” were in a different country and didn’t even have the correctly labeled episodes. They were all out of order and only had one season which isn’t the latest one. Also there were only three seasons of Untucked and they were also out of order and labeled incorrectly. Then I go to cancel my subscription and the app makes it impossible to do. First I had to try and cancel through the app, then the app takes me to the website, then the website takes me to the home page with no options to manage my subscription. Finally I clicked the help button which took me to get ANOTHER link and then to the Apple store and THEN to the settings in the Apple store app. And FINALLY took me to where I can manage all of my current subscriptions. Overall this is a terrible app and a waste of time.
B U S T E D *EDIT*!!!
Edit: it’s fixed! Thank you so much. FINALLY!
Just as the title says. Was working GREAT up until today (3/9/18) when I go to use it. It won’t let me sign in even when I click the email which sends me to my browser. When I click the link in my browser, it opens the app, but I’m not signed in, and I have to keep doing this loop of sending myself a login email. I’m subscribed and everything lol. What a joke.
- World of Wonder Productions
- 72.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 World of Wonder Productions
- In-App Purchases
- WOW Presents Plus Monthly $3.99
- WOW Presents Plus Yearly $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.