Protect the last coffee plant in the world from alien monsters with your custom fruit gun as the hero of Smash Anarchy! Collect coins & power ups while battling a plethora of creatures in an expansive new world with vibrant colors & engaging content! Strap in for compelling FPS gameplay that will keep you on the edge of your sofa, seat or wherever you choose to play!
• 100 levels! Each with its own unique weather/day/night cycle
• 10 different bosses with a diverse range of skills, tactics & weaponry
• 3 action-packed modes including timed, music & boss-based levels
• Thoroughly enjoyable in-game experience thanks to a super smooth game UI
• Beautiful aesthetic design with amazing high-res visuals
• 3D Touch Support (3D Touch-enabled device required)
• Switch between 1 & 2 finger touch controls
• MFI Controller support
• Available in 13 different languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese Simplified, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, Thai, and Turkish)
Visit our website - http://www.crlogics.com/
Like us on Facebook - https://web.facebook.com/SmashAnarchyGame/
Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/cr_logics
Autumn mode on!
Minor bugfixes and various improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
So Much Fun!!
Super easy to play but does get progressively more difficult as you go but not so much to make you want to put it down.
So much fun
I saw this game on r/pewdiepiesubmissions on reddit and I thought the graphics looked cool (even though that wasn’t the purpose of the post) and I decided to go give it a try. I don’t regret it at all. Even after just level one I was having a fun and it quickly became one of my favorite pass times. The only reason I only gave it four stars is because I NEVER give something 5/5 unless I think it’s like a 110% perfect AAA quality game with no ads and no iap that gives advantages. Obviously that’s less than 1% of games so I’m very, very happy I downloaded this underrated piece of art. Keep up the great work!
Developer Response ,
Wow thank you fellow 9 year old! Hope our next game will manage to be 110% perfect AAA quality ;)
First of all, I love this game so far! It’s a lot of fun, even though I’ve just started. I do have one suggestion though: a catalog where you can see the names and pictures of the monsters you fight.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Henrik Hakobyan
- 80.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © Henrik Hakobyan
- In-App Purchases
- 200 Gems $1.99
- 440 Gems $3.99
- 1,250 Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.