What’s new in this version?
AssetPlus is India’s most trusted online mutual fund and SIP investment app. We manage mutual fund investments for over 50000 investors, who are investing and tracking more than 500 crores on the AssetPlus app.
You can invest in mutual funds, start SIPs and track their performance regularly on the app. We provide a complete online process for you to invest in mutual funds and start SIPs in less than 10 minutes.
Frequently asked Questions
- Can I start SIPs on AssetPlus?
Yes, you can start SIPs in any of the 4000+ mutual funds on AssetPlus in less than few minutes.
- Can I invest in tax saving mutual funds on AssetPlus?
Yes, you can invest in tax saving mutual funds (ELSS) to save tax under Section 80c.
- What returns can I expect if I invest in mutual funds?
Mutual funds are investments that perform well over the long term (More than 5 - 7 years). You can typically expect 12 - 15% returns in mutual funds in the long term.
- Are there any mutual funds without risk?
Yes, there are mutual funds without market risk that offer up to 8% annual returns. These are better alternatives for Savings accounts and Fixed Deposits.
- I need help in selecting mutual funds. Can I speak to an advisor?
Yes, our advisors are available on live chat to help you select suitable mutual funds as per your needs.
- I wish to learn more about mutual funds and SIPs. What should I do?
We have explained about all mutual funds and SIPs in detail in our app under Support Center. You can use that to learn more about mutual funds.
- What is the minimum investment for a mutual fund?
You can start investing in mutual funds with as little as Rs. 100.
- Can I withdraw my investments from mutual funds anytime?
Yes, you can withdraw your investments anytime (Except Tax saving mutual funds - ELSS, which have a 3 year lock in period).
- What are the charges for using AssetPlus?
AssetPlus is completely free of cost for you to use. We charge a nominal fee to the mutual fund companies for the services we provide.
- What are the other apps for mutual funds?
Fisdom, Scripbox, FundsIndia, ET Money, Investica, Paytm mf, Paytm SIP are other mutual fund apps. We provide all mutual funds and features from other apps and also advisor support with paperless SIP investment.
- I have invested in mutual funds outside. Can I track them here?
Yes, you can use our portfolio tracker facility to track all your mutual fund investments and SIPs online.
- I have invested in mutual funds through other apps such as Fisdom, Scripbox, FundsIndia, Investica, Groww, Paytm Money. Can I track them here?
Yes, you can track your mutual fund investments and SIPs made on other online mutual fund apps.
- Which mutual funds and SIPs are available on AssetPlus?
The following are the list of mutual fund companies whose mutual funds can be purchased online.
1. Axis Mutual Fund
2. Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
3. Canara Robeco Mutual Fund
4. DHFL Pramerica Mutual Fund
5. DSP Blackrock Mutual Fund
6. Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund
7. HDFC Mutual Fund
8. ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
9. IDFC Mutual Fund
10. Invesco Mutual Fund
11. Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund
12. L&T Mutual Fund
13. Mirae Asset Mutual Fund
14. Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
15. Peerless Mutual Funds
16. Principal Mutual Funds
17. Reliance Mutual Funds
18. SBI Mutual Funds
19. Sundaram Funds
20. Tata Mutual Funds
21. UTI Mutual Funds
Apart from online mutual funds and SIPs, we also provide a portfolio tracker facility which can be used to track all your mutual fund investments in one place. AssetPlus can be used as an SIP mutual fund app and a tracking app. We have a live chat facility where our advisors are available to resolve your queries on mutual funds and help you start SIP investments, similar to Paytm mf and Paytm SIP. We are one of India's top rated online mutual fund and SIP apps.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.