Get the latest news and information, weather coverage and traffic updates in the Buffalo area with the 92.9 WBUF app! Listen to the station live and interact with the hosts – you can direct message and call the show directly from the app. Receive alerts about breaking news, contests, and more before anyone else. Save articles and viral stories for reading later, and share on Facebook and Twitter.
• Listen to our shows, plus receive weather and traffic updates live from 92.9 WBUF Radio
• Read the latest news, watch videos, view photo galleries & listen to audio content
• Submit Photos/Videos directly from the app
• Participate in contests and giveaways, plus get exclusive access to station scavenger hunts
• Apple CarPlay lets you to stay focused on the road while listening
• Get the latest weather for your area plus a 5-day forecast
• Do not disturb modes for alerts (weekend and after hours)
• Save articles for reading later (supports offline viewing)
• Instant Alerts for breaking news, weather, contests, shows and more
• Featured full multi-tasking with background audio and controls
• Share the latest news on Facebook & Twitter
• Supports AirPlay for wireless streaming to your compatible devices
• 3D Touch for iOS Devices
This is the latest version of the 92.9 WBUF app, and many more features are already planned. Please share your feedback from within the 92.9 WBUF app by clicking the “Send App Feedback” link in the menu.
- Scavenger Hunt improvements for AR Challenges
- New Year, new weather API used in app
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App works great for me! Love hearing JackFM. No skipping or missing music.
I have this app (Jack 92.9 Buffalo, NY) and the same app for another local station owned by the same company, Townsquare Media (The Breeze 96.1 Buffalo, NY). Both of these apps cut out in the middle of songs. The music completely stops, then comes back on. Sometimes a few seconds later. Sometimes a few minutes later. When I listen to both of these stations through RadioPup, I don’t have this issue. I’ve deleted both apps and reinstalled them a few times, but that doesn’t help.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear that you are encountering this issue! Please send us app feedback through the app or a direct note at email@example.com so that we can follow up. As always, our team is here to help so please don't hesitate to reach out for any assistance!
Thank you so much!
Best fm radio
Keep Up The Good Music! Ps. Where’s Jill?
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Townsquare Media, LLC
- 126.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Townsquare Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.