Get the latest news and information, weather coverage and traffic updates in the Buffalo area with the 92.9 Jack FM app! Listen to the station live and interact with the hosts – you can direct message and call the show directly from the app. Receive alerts about breaking news, contests, and more before anyone else. Save articles and viral stories for reading later, and share on Facebook and Twitter.
• Listen to our shows, plus receive weather and traffic updates live from 92.9 Jack FM Radio
• Read the latest news, watch videos, view photo galleries & listen to audio content
• Submit Photos/Videos directly from the app
• Participate in contests and giveaways, plus get exclusive access to station scavenger hunts
• Apple CarPlay lets you to stay focused on the road while listening
• Get the latest weather for your area plus a 5-day forecast
• Do not disturb modes for alerts (weekend and after hours)
• Save articles for reading later (supports offline viewing)
• Instant Alerts for breaking news, weather, contests, shows and more
• Featured full multi-tasking with background audio and controls
• Share the latest news on Facebook & Twitter
• Supports AirPlay for wireless streaming to your compatible devices
• 3D Touch for iOS Devices
This is the latest version of the 92.9 Jack FM app, and many more features are already planned. Please share your feedback from within the 92.9 Jack FM app by clicking the “Send App Feedback” link in the menu.
- Images now displayed on Alerts screen
- Podcasts updates
- New playlist/browse screens
- Push Alerts for new shows
- Articles now displaying "Updated" if they updated with new content
- Skip forward and skip back screen controls for podcasts
- Additional bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App works great for me! Love hearing JackFM. No skipping or missing music.
I have this app (Jack 92.9 Buffalo, NY) and the same app for another local station owned by the same company, Townsquare Media (The Breeze 96.1 Buffalo, NY). Both of these apps cut out in the middle of songs. The music completely stops, then comes back on. Sometimes a few seconds later. Sometimes a few minutes later. When I listen to both of these stations through RadioPup, I don’t have this issue. I’ve deleted both apps and reinstalled them a few times, but that doesn’t help.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear that you are encountering this issue! Please send us app feedback through the app or a direct note at email@example.com so that we can follow up. As always, our team is here to help so please don't hesitate to reach out for any assistance!
Thank you so much!
Best fm radio
Keep Up The Good Music! Ps. Where’s Jill?
- Townsquare Media, LLC
- 112.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Townsquare Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.