Pass is an app compatible with Password Store command line application.
- Try to be compatible with the Password Store command line tool
- Support to view, copy, add, edit password entries
- Encrypt and decrypt password entries by PGP keys
- Synchronize with your password Git repository
- User-friendly interface: search, long press to copy, copy and open link, etc.
- Support one-time password (OTP) tokens
- Fix decryption issue when key with no passphrase
- Fix the QRKeyScanner issue on reading footer
- Fix the AutoFill issue when no identifier presented
- Improve extensions
- Underlying refactoring for better maintain
Ratings and Reviews
Incredible, robust, and modern
Oftentimes I’ve been disappointed with mobile apps that claim to support open source software; usually they’re kind of sloppily done, functional, but clumsy and partially featured.
This is absolutely not the case here. I of course love using pass on my computers, but this app might actually be my favorite interface to my password store. It’s full featured, functional, fast, and looks great without being branded or overly cosmetic.
This app is best-in-class. If you know and love pass, I’d recommend this app over any of the paid ones, any day. And if you don’t know what pass is but you’re literate in the command line, then you should definitely check this app (and the surrounding software ecosystem) out.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We will continue to improve stability and user experience.
Love love love Pass for iOS
I’ve used Pass for iOS for a little over two years, and have never had a single issue! Push, pull, edit, and generate all work flawlessly.
I like the offline file sharing method to transfer keys—security over convenience is best here—and because the app is nice and stable, I’ve never had to redo it.
It’s also been great to see improvements over time, like the xkpassword link and the autofill extension. If you use and enjoy Pass for iOS, please send mssun a few bucks on PayPal for all the great work—this app is a real achievement!
Hard to believe this is free
This app is amazing! I totally would’ve paid for this. I’ve been using it for about two years, and it has always worked perfectly and flawlessly.
This type of DIY password store isn’t for everyone, but if you have the technical background to use it, it’s the most secure and reliable option out there. The security of PGP encryption combined with the reliability of decentralized git, and the convenience of this high quality mobile app makes this the perfect password store!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mingshen Sun
- 32.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Mingshen Sun
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.