Totally Offline Amharic Audio. Plus Geez, Tigrigna, ASB, KJV and WEB bibles
* Lean the Geez language by using parallel text screens
* Verse by verse Cross References for all included Bible translations
* Highlight a verse(s), then touch the Cross-Ref icon to see related verses for selection
* Chapter subtitles in all Amharic, Geez, and Tigrigna Bible books, OT and NT
* Many color-coded section/topic title cross reference links to which open in a separate window
* Section titles and mini content references that open in new windows
* Selecting a verse in cross reference windows to top open whole Bible in popup content screen
* Search by: verses only, titles only, or verses plus subtitles
* View your Bookmarks in Search results, Mini-content...
* Great tool for serious Amharic, Geez and Tigrigna Bible Study users, and beginners alike
* Select verses and Copy, Bookmark, and share to Facebook...
* Type in Geez to Search or to Add Notes (if no Geez keyboard installed)
* Track Reading History
* Chapter Notes: paste or type in Geez and/or Latin
* Share to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, SMS, Mail...
This is a large app, it contains all OT and NT audio in compressed format - listen to any book offline, no Internet required. If your device has storage limitations, use our other Amharic Bible with Geez app, which uses smart online audio allowing you to download a book at any time and listen to all its chapters locally. When you are done listening to a book, you can delete the temporary files using the popup.
We are grateful to Bible.org and the Ethiopian Bible Society, and to the many volunteers who typed up the Tigrigna Bible, and our appreciation to geezexperience.com. The English Bible translations ASB, KJV and WEB are in the public domain, God bless those who made it possible. We are grateful for the many groups of volunteers who work tirelessly to make the quality and accuracy of the app possible - BLESS YOU!
For more info: visit WongelAdvocate.com (Living Word Gospel Ministry)
* Bug fix to slow loading of linked content
* A few Bible content corrections
* Fixed wrongly tagged verse numbers: Luke 3, 2 Sam 22
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great job. If possible I started praying you to add Hebrew and Greek
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback.
Thank you for your vision, but you have to know that I don’t know the languages. It is a requirement for what I have to do.
Audio not working
What is going on? the audio is not working to the latest update. It is great you update it to Geez but the audio only work when I’m connected to earbuds. Even with earbuds it goes off when the phone goes to sleep. Until you fix it I’m giving a one star and going to delete it. I feel embarrassed to all those I share this app with over the years.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.