- App Store Today Stories.
- "Best Apps of 2017" award from sspai.com.
- AppSo, Price Tag, WeiPhone editor recommended.
- Numerous geek bloggers recommended.
Picsew can automatically merge multiple screenshots to a long screenshot, and we call this long screenshot "Scrollshot".
- Create scrollshot directly through screen recording.
- Advanced Screenshot-Merging-Algorithm among the same kind of products.
- Stitch manually if you want to control more, both vertical and horizontal stitching are supported.
- Select large number of photos, up to 300.
- High resolution photo stitching and output.
- Export as PDF.
- Export as slices.
- Cleaning status bar.
- Annotation, adding watermark, redaction and mockup.
- Minimal interface design, no advertising.
- Universal application, compatible with iPhone and iPad.
- Compatible with VoiceOver.
- Scrollshot Recording:
Create scrollshot without taking screenshots.
- Web Snapshot:
Make web site full page screenshot right in Safari app.
- Recent Scrollshot:
Make scrollshot without opening app.
- Create Scrollshot:
Make scrollshot right in Photos app.
Picsew can be automatically stitched:
- To-Do list
- Tweet list
- Comment list
- Long article
- Long web page
- Other contents that can be scrolled
Your trust and support are our motivation to advance. If you like Picsew, please take a few minutes to review it or recommend it to your friends.
- Added Mockups, Removing Status Bar and Scrollshot support for iPhone 14 series.
- Optimized the share menu, you can change the export settings when sharing.
- Optimized the zoom interaction of the stitching interface.
- Automatically reduce the image size when sharing through the WeChat plug-in to prevent the plug-in from crashing.
- Fix the problem that the in-app purchase page is stuck.
- Fix the problem that cleaned status bar is clipped.
- The `mockup` parameter in x-callback-url has been grade to `mockup2`, which supports all models and colors. Please check documentation for more details.
- Fixed the issue that the watermark transparency setting did not take effect.
- Fixed the mockup issue of Phone 14 Pro Max Gold.
Ratings and Reviews
Picsew takes multiple screenshots from your photo library and stitches them into a single image—which is super-helpful if you’ve ever tried to screenshot a text thread, a recipe in a cooking app, or a news article. You can merge up to 300 photos (though if you do, it really might be time to clean out the ol’ photo library).
Amazing & MUST HAVE!
I do tons of research, I am also a photographer BUT my research is what lead me to need this handy app! I 100% believe in having facts, also giving credit where credit is due! And having one million pictures is just a hassle! I honestly never thought an app like this existed! But YES IT DOES! And PicSew HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED! I looked & tried others & they were lacking, such as you were not able to crop within the app, it only allowed you to sew on way - vertical or horizontally, or you had to go back & delete your photos after - which I’ll be honest. I NEVER did! Then you get that message, “you are running low on storage” Not with PicSew! ITS ALL INCLUDED! I use this app ALL THE TIME! I have have any problems with this app crashing, losing my final projects, or looking unprofessional! This app saves you tons of time by having everything available, so no cropping before, you can do then & you can adjust If your not happy! Do you prefer vertical or horizontal Oh and would you like PicSew to clean up after we finish sewing your pics to together? NO PROBLEM! I am telling you DOWNLOAD THIS APP! You will not regret it! Thank you to the developers! WONDERFUL job! You have allowed me to spend more time doing what I LOVE instead of editing, & figuring out formatting! 5 stars!!
Most useful app I’ve ever purchased
I have absolutely no regrets paying for this app. It does exactly what it says it’ll do and it does it incredibly well. Let’s say you have a screenshot but you can’t get everything on one page. No problem, this app is very intuitive to take several screenshots and stitch them together as if there one continuous screenshot. One of the coolest features I’ve seen is that it will remember how you stitch together similar photos. So if you do the same type of stitching, the next time you come in to the app with your most recent photos ready to stitch, it will automatically stitch them for you. I’ve never seen it get a stitch wrong.
There’s no annoying advertisements. No bloat. It does it’s job and it does it insanely well. If you need an app like this it’s definitely worth your money. I haven’t had a problem with it in the year or two I’ve been using it
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yojio, Ltd.
- 43.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Yojio, Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Picsew Pro $1.99
- Upgrade to Picsew Standard $0.00
- Upgrade to Picsew Pro $0.99
- Picsew Standard $0.99