Discover dragon legends, magic, quests, and a secret land of entertainment and mystery in the world of Merge Dragons! Here, you can combine everything into better and more powerful items for your journey.
In a mystical world hidden among the clouds, the vale of Dragonia flourished. Then, evil Zomblins cast a void across the vale. The only hope to heal the land rests in YOUR magical power to MATCH ANYTHING -- dragon eggs, trees, treasures, stars, magical flowers, and even mythical creatures.
Hatch dragons, then evolve them to make them grow even more powerful! Encounter and solve challenging puzzle levels: match the Gaia statues to win, then bring rewards back to your Camp to collect and grow.
Play even more with daily quests and rewards from Kala. Take part in brand new themes every week with cool puzzles for you to complete- can you match and collect the brand-new dragons?
Discover secrets and fantasy as you build your camp to perfection and nurture your dragons in Merge Dragons!
NEW MERGE DRAGONS! FEATURES:
• Enjoy a more social merging experience with the all new Dens feature!
• Add your friends and visit their camps!
• Improved Dragon Book to check your eggs and merge with ease
• Improved Art
• Even more new levels to play and dragons to collect
MERGE DRAGONS! FEATURES:
== Match Objects ==
• Discover over 500 fantastic objects through 81 challenges!
• Freely drag objects around the beautiful world and match 3 of a kind evolve them into more superior items!
• Tap into Life Essence to unleash power to heal the vale!
• Collect magic coins to build homes for your dragons to rest and sleep in!
• Discover the Gaia statues stuck in each level’s cursed land. Match them to solve the puzzle and create life!
== Collect New Dragon Breeds ==
• Discover 55 brand new dragon breeds who live in the vale, and evolve them through 8 draconic growth stages!
• Match eggs to hatch dragons who will roam the vale and harvest objects for you to use or upgrade.
== Tricky Puzzles ==
• Over 1000 quests to challenge your mind!
• Test your puzzle solving skills in more than 275 tricky levels filled with new quests and rewards to help you build your dragon camp!
• Match nearly anything - plants, buildings, coins, treasures, chests, fallen stars, magic objects, mythical creatures, and more!
• How many combinations can you make from 1600+ items?
• Discover hidden levels - can you find them all?
• On your puzzle journey, you may cross paths with evil Zomblins. Watch out and be careful!
== Camp Building ==
• The evil fog has taken ahold of the main camp - fight off the fog and heal the land to restore and reclaim the dragons’ home!
• Collect dragon eggs, hatch them in the main camp, and earn dragon power to fight off the evil fog.
• Add your friends and gain inspiration from them by visiting their camps and learning their strategies.
• Add your friends and gain inspiration from them by visiting their camps and learning their strategies. Gift items and rewards - sharing is caring!
• Unlock the Dens feature to join a Den, and play alongside like-minded defenders of Dragonia! Socialize, chat, share tips and tricks, and help out fellow members of your Den - band together to heal the land!
Download now and discover where Merge Dragons! will take you!
Optimized for Tablets. May be played without an Internet connection.
Use of this application is governed by Zynga’s Terms of Service, found at www.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service
- Can you believe it? It’s another version packed with three events! First, the Moonlight Bunny Event will bring you an adventure even more exciting than a lunar eclipse! The next weekend, you’ll have the chance to play the “Claws and Paws” event and have fun with some extra furry friends! Then, you’ll be able to discover all of the natural beauty of Dragonia with the Sugar Fruits event two weeks later!
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun but disappointing
I started playing this game about a month ago since my 13 year old daughter was playing it and thought it would be fun to have this in common. I quickly became addicted, trying to clear land and get dragon stuff. About 2 weeks into playing I obtained a zen temple, apparently a prized item that cost me 250 coins. It isn’t an item that you can purchase over and over, just one chance and that was it. A while after I got the temple I realized it was gone and I have no idea how. I figured I must have accidentally sold it, but had a hard time believing but couldn’t come up with any other reason for it to be gone. More recently I had a larger dinosaur skeleton head disappear, again I figured I must have accidentally sold the item. Well two days ago I had 12 jewels in my bank, 7 that I had for a while and 5 more that I just obtained. I was very excited and decided to hold onto them to see how many I could get. Two days later when I logged into my game, all 12 jewels were gone. Now, with the loss of my jewels, which I know I did not “accidentally” use, I’m sure that items are just deleting from my game. I shared this with my daughter and she said she lost a dragon and thinks this must be a glitch in the game. Very frustrating to work for these items and then to have them just disappear. Consequently my passion for the game has decreased dramatically.
A few suggestions...
This game is honestly amazing and super fun to play. The levels get harder as you keep playing, and the camp can keep me busy for hours. One thing that annoys me slightly is the fact that you can accidentally tap your life essences, or you coins, or other things, and you can never get them back. I was working really hard to make the highest level of the life essence, the wonder, when I accidentally tapped my level 8 life essence. It was the highest one I had, and I had to restart, though all of my dead land in the camp was no longer dead. Another issue is with the events. The events are always extremely fun and I loved the recent Froopyland event (I think that’s what it was called? I forget) but I always make the mistake where I never tap the event points and instead keep merging them for the highest level, and in the end, the event is over before I can tap it. There should be like a thing where you can collect the event points after the event that you didn’t collect during the event. A last suggestion that I have is that there should be more things you can buy with coins. Almost all of the things in the shop are for gems, and the only way you can get them is to either buy them with real money, or get the gem star. All in all, this game is awesome and I highly recommend it.
Fun to play, too easy to lose things.
I love playing this game and it’s really rewarding, but when ever I go on, there are times that I find I have lost dragons in my camp, they are mostly the event dragons or the owl griffons, this is the second time I have gotten on and found that an entire species of dragon is just gone. I worked hard for those. There are also times when I will be playing and my hand will brush against the sell or delete button and then it’s gone. I am asked about the big things, if I am sure but the smaller things that are still hard to get, I am not asked about and they are just gone. Like with the event challenges, if you are not really careful you can delete your only way of obtaining the objects you need. There are also times when I think I need to get rid of chests because I cannot open them without paying money to get a small amount of gems first. I don’t know about everyone else but I don’t feel like paying an obscene amount of money for only a few gems. The the purple crystal nest chests, I am fine getting rid of the others but those chests don’t come around a lot and I am running out of room. If there was just a little more room at your camp or an easier way of obtaining the room so you could keep those chests till you could open them, I would love that. Or a way of consolidating them for a different prize or something would also be welcome.
- Gram Games Limited
- 403.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Gram Games 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Chest of Dragon Gems $19.99
- Pile of Dragon Gems $4.99
- Bag of Dragon Gems $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.