Ashtanga Yoga Days helps you make sense of what is happening to you both physically and mentally during your practice, by encouraging you to log your experiences and then presenting them in a way that invites contemplation and progress.
Ashtanga Yoga Days helps you:
* Helps you log the time and duration of your practice. You can add comments, done asanas and detailed statistics (focus, intensity, strength, etc.) to the entry as well.
* If you set up your base asana sequence (half-primary, full-primary, intermediate, etc.), then the app will compare the asana sequence you log to the base sequence to show you a completion percent. Helps to easily identify the days when doing the whole sequence was just too much :)
* Helps you see your progress and interesting trends in a summarized view of weeks and months of practice.
* Provides you with the amount of calories burned per practice and helps you track your weight alongside the practice. Useful when figuring out correct nutrition. Synchronizes with Apple Health, and Activity Rings if desired.
* You can see when the next major moon phase is, or check all future and past phases on the moon calendar. Much easier to plan your practice accordingly!
* Shows you interesting (and occasionally fun) achievements gathered over the whole time you practice with the app.
● Added Advanced A poses (inspired by Maria Shalimova)
● Journal month view now shows weekdays
● Opening an entry from the Home feed now opens the journal on a relevant page as well. It's easier to explore nearby entries this way
● We now change the random past practice in the Home feed only once per application launch
● New icon!
Ratings and Reviews
Is this app just counting the days?
Is this app just for counting the days you do the series?
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you for your review! :)
The app is for keeping a diary of your practice - you can add all kinds of info about each practice day to keep track of your progress, plus notes. It has charts for a top-down overview of your whole practice, and a moon calendar, to help you plan it. We've also just released a major update that might interest you :) If you have any suggestions, or features you would like to see in the app - please let us know using the "Say hello" feature in the "About" section of your profile. We would love to hear from you! Thank you again :)
Love the moon phases and body awareness entry
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.