WatchMaker the #1 watch face platform in the world, with millions of smartwatch users, is finally available on iPhone and Apple Watch!
WatchMaker is supported on many smartwatches - please check our website for full list!
One purchase! One low price and over 100,000 watchfaces!
Enjoy 100,000+ watches with WatchMaker: the largest watchface collection and community in the world!
WatchMaker is now available for Apple Watch!!
• 10,000+ watch hands and backgrounds in watch designer!
• Turn any watch into animated wallpaper with digital overlay!
• See a new face with every flick of your wrist!
• Press and hold to play the animation!
• Live photo effects!!
• Animated GIFs!
• Please note some watch features are not currently supported on Apple Watch, e.g. analog hands, weather, battery. These features are supported on other smartwatches with this app!
Features exclusive to WatchMaker :
• Collect 1000's of watchfaces or share with your friends!
• Design or customize existing watchfaces!
• Battery Protector - Automatically limit watches with high brightness
to protect battery!
• Animations - Create bright / dim / tap animations with 45 tweening functions!
• Cool Text Effects - Add glow, outline, even flat shadow!
• OpenGL Shaders - Powerful rendering for watch segments, radars
• 1-Click Widgets* - Including battery (watch/phone) + WiFi widgets!
• Countdowns* - Days until your birthday, Christmas, etc!
• Stopwatch* - Why design a watch when you can build a stopwatch?!
• Programmable Watches* - use our inbuilt LUA engine to make calculator, stopwatches, countdowns, anything your like!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Upgrade to the Premium version and unlock all premium watches, get regular content updates and remove ads!
– 1 week subscription price with 3 days trial version starts at $3.99 USD/week
– 1 month subscription price starts at $11.99 USD/month
– 12 months subscription price starts at $49.99 USD/year
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
The prices above are in US dollars. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country.
Photos - access to save watches on device and set them as Apple Watch faces
Notification - access to receive notifications about updates, new content, app news
* These features are not yet available for Apple Watch but are supported on other watches - please check our website for full list!
- Added gyroscope movement for supported watchfaces
- Introducing WatchMaker Shader Series - watchfaces built using new WebGL rendering engine!
Ratings and Reviews
APPLE SHOULD LEARN FROM THIS.
If you have an AW or Tizen watch (Gear S3 etc.) then this app is a must. Customize already created watchfaces, or create your own to your tweaking content. This is something Apple shoukd've done for its own Apple watch (Square face and all!) Definitely worth the one-time $3.99 upgrade for premium watchfaces, but not a requirement for creating your own. Only reason for four stars is that it is a bit of a pain loading the watchface onto the watch: The Bluetooth connection must be temporarily disabled, and instead a WiFi connection is required or you'll get an error (at least this is the case for the Gear S3 on iOS). After the faces are uploaded the a Bluetooth connection can be reenabled. All works smoothly afterwards; worth this minor inconvenience for sure. Setup resources are readily available, but hard to find resources for tutorials on creating your own faces... not that difficult to figure out after a bit of playing around, however. The app is outstanding; get it.
Developer Response ,
WatchMaker now supports Apple Watches - create your own faces, animations, GIFs, live photos and much more!
This app should be removed from the App Store.
I downloaded this app and out of everything I found one watch face I really like. When you preview the watch face, it shows the current time and date which leads you to believe the hands and time are all compatible with the watch. But it isn’t until after you pay for the face that it shows you how to set it up. I followed the instructions and it shows how to make the advertised watch face an animated background for your watch while the digital time displays over it. In no way do the hands display the time. The hands just run in a looped video which isn’t even a full rotation around the clock as displayed in the preview. It only does less than half a rotation and starts over again. And at the bottom of the instructions after you purchase the watch face it says this: Apple Watch does not support fully custom watch faces with moving hands or dynamic details such as heart rate, pedometer, compass, etc
I understand this app exists for a reason. There are watches compatible with this app. But the Apple Watch is in no way compatible with this app and should be removed from the Apple App Store. It is a complete scam for this company to state “now compatible with Apple Watch” on their app page and is total false advertising. I want my $2 back and will be reporting this app to Apple and requesting it be removed from the App Store
Developer Response ,
This is stated in app description and displayed several times during app - please check again: 'Turn any watch into animated wallpaper with digital overlay! Please note some watch features are not currently supported by Apple Watch, e.g. analog hands, but do work on other smartwatches'. WatchMaker takes it further than any app before it by creating ultra smooth watch face animations from the biggest watch face collection in the world (100,000+ faces!). WatchMaker is available on iOS because over 100,000 people have iPhones and send watches to Apple Watch, Wear OS or Samsung watches.
In addition many people are passionate about watch design and enjoy building and sharing watchfaces with others.
I can’t get this app to work and have already wasted $4.99 buying premium watch faces. Additionally, nowhere does it say how to get support. I have an IWatch and would like a refund for buying the premium package.
I’ve heard back from Apple with a link to show how this app is supposed to work but I have chosen one of the premium faces I purchased and get it ready to save and there’s a black square with 3 white dots that “hangs up” my phone and once I get to that point I have to close out of everything to get my phone working again. Not happy!!!!
UPDATE: I decided to delete and re-install app and it works perfectly!!!
Developer Response ,
Glad you have it all working now!
- Potato Powered Games Ltd
- 41.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 and watchOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Potato Powered Games
- In-App Purchases
- WatchMaker Premium $5.99
- 9 exclusive faces from designer mywatch.london! $4.99
- 10 exclusive faces from Marauder Elite Designs! $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.