Would you like to check your iOS device and find out why your performance is deteriorating?
Did you click on a suspicious link and now you want to find out if you have been a victim of fraud?
To do that, you need Neptune - a powerful mobile security & system status app.
• WHAT IS NEPTUNE ?:
Neptune is a pioneer when it comes to iOS security issues: the app detects the security status of your device and notifies you of any irregularities. Neptune also provides system and general device information such as memory usage and detailed hardware information.
• WHAT CAN NEPTUNE DO ?:
• Remote monitoring: Whether your whole family or your company, with remote monitoring you always have all your devices with you. You get an insight into the security status and are informed of any irregularities.
• Live security: make it difficult for fraudsters! Your device is checked for unauthorized access in real time.
• Identity protection: Deep fakes, online fraud and advertising abuse are consequences of freely accessible data on the Internet. Identity protection checks the dark web for your sensitive personal information.
• Software update: We ensure that your operating system version is up-to-date and inform you promptly in the event of a security update. So your device is always equipped with the highest security standards from Apple.
• Web Protection: Protect yourself from tracking & fraudulent websites with the content blocker. This function requires the Safari browser.
• Contacts backup: Save your contacts in your Neptune Cloud user account. If you lose your device, you can restore the contact book via Neptune.
• Data loss alarm: Do you use various services such as: social media, online banking and online shops? Use the data loss alert and be notified if one of your services has been hacked.
• Usage trends: Is your device slow? Maybe through outside influences. The trend analysis detects suspicious changes in your system utilization
• Hardware & software information: Overview of detailed information on all system components such as: device identification, operating system, memory, main memory and display information.
If you find Neptune useful, please share our app with your friends, relatives and work colleagues and leave a rating or a review on our App Store page. Thanks very much!
Improvements, including bug fixes, the prevention of app crashes.
Your feedback helps us to continuously improve our app. Please rate our app and let us know what you think.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Security and Information Utility
Happy long-time user of Neptune Security and the developer is regularly updating for currency. In addition to a very detailed Device information tab, there’s an Orbit tab that shows all a summary of all the devices you have Neptune installed on. I did note a minor bug where it reports my firmware is out of date on an iPod Touch 7th Gen; I already have the latest iOS version (15.0.2) installed.
Intrusion on app
To the developers and users of this app, just to raise awareness I was involved in an identity theft and Cyber Connectix crime. I did report incident with governmental authorities since we are potential or actual victims of cyber crime whether on IOS or IP, i reviewed this product to ensure the safety of my personal information and privacy from being exposed. In the attempt of sending an email unfortunately it prevented me from doing so, too also include noticing that the app has some discrepancies. The device name does not match up with the device itself, meaning upon utilizing the app I noticed in the device category device name stated iPhone8 even though I have an iPhone 6s; secondly I took a snapshot picture where the remote section part of the app as it was loading it showed 2 devices connected even though this is the only device I have that is only authorized to be utilized, so even though because of this intrusion it also notified me which gave me enough evidence to support my case. I also have other programs that I am using to better secure my phone but honestly anything can be bypassed. I hope this review helped anyone and including the developers to ensure their security system is updated without losing any sort of credibility on their product.
Beware! There’s no way to contact Neptune’s developer for support!
Before buying this app, click on the button on Neptune’s page here in the App Store to contact support/the app developer. You’ll see that Neptune doesn’t provide a legitimate app/company/developer website link, email address or even a social media account for customers to get in touch with the developer for questions or troubleshooting. I was able to track the developer down on Twitter when I had a question about Neptune after I purchased it. But he hadn’t tweeted in over a year so of course my question was never answered.
Apps, especially ones customers have to pay for, should offer a point of contact for customers’ support needs. This app not only fails to do that, but it intentionally gives fake contact info on the app’s page in the App Store to confuse and deceive its customers.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sebastian Boehmel
- 168.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Sebastian Boehmel
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.