Solitaire gets social! Roll out the red carpet, the Kings and Queens have arrived!
An exciting version of classic Solitaire where you can play live against other players! Join in with thousands of Solitaire fans from all over the world!
• Thrilling gameplay: Go up against players from around the world in exciting tournaments;
• Take the leaderboard by storm with your well-honed solitaire skills;
• Daily prizes to keep you winning;
• Use a dash of magic when things get tricky and keep the upper hand;
• Play in the weekly Magic competition for fabulous prizes;
Please note: Solitaire Social is free to download and play, however, some game items can be also purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
In our game we have the following subscriptions:
1. 1m All inclusive subscription offers $4.99 monthly subscription after 7-day free trial for +1 magic a day, +5 cooldown-cancels a day, VIP-deck and Premium frame.
2. 6m All inclusive subscription offers $24.99 half-yearly subscription for +1 magic a day, +5 cooldown-cancels a day, VIP-deck and Premium frame.
3. 1m Magical subscription offers $9.99 monthly subscription after 7-day free trial for +2 magic a day.
4. 6m Magical subscription offers $49.99 half-yearly subscription for +2 magic a day.
3. 1m Timeless subscription offers $9.99 monthly subscription after 7-day free trial for never waiting after loses.
4. 6m Timeless subscription offers $49.99 half-yearly subscription for never waiting after loses.
3. 1m Eyecatcher subscription offers $9.99 monthly subscription after 7-day free trial for VIP-deck and VIP-frame.
4. 6m Eyecatcher subscription offers $49.99 half-yearly subscription for VIP-deck and VIP-frame.
End of trial and subscription renewal
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial or subscription
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039. When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period can not be canceled. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use sticker packs marked as Premium.
If you have any questions or comments, please visit https://kosmoshelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or write to email@example.com.
Game performance enhanced. Not that there were many issues, obviously we code carefully... but there were… a small number of bugs… we got ’em though!
Ratings and Reviews
I paid for the app which I rarely, if ever do because it satisfied my need for a distraction. The developers are pretty clever cause you’ll find yourself wasting more time than you really need on this game. It can get kind of bland because of repetition. It would be cool if they added a couple more tricks since we’re playing against people. I say this because I assume this is true but it feels more like I’m playing with a computer and not another person. I enjoy the game, hopefully you will too. It’s good, not great. just being honest, thanks for your time ✌🏼.
Hello. October 3rd & 4th I’ve experienced an error message when I would lose a game. I would click on the play free button and get the error. I decided enough so I submitted the problem to the support team. The error message I am getting is: “Error. Sorry, we’re all out of ads for now. Please check back later.” The support teams response is: “It seems that there are no relevant ads for you. It is a usual situation when a person is not targeted by ads provider. Such situation may change from day to day. Tomorrow you may have ads if the provider finds a relevant ad for you. Unfortunately we cannot fix it because it’s not an error; it’s the target of ads from the provider. “. Not happy! I’ve commented previously on a different issue and the monitor of ratings and reviews were able to help. I hope they can this time too as I do not have any faith in their support team.
With response from you to check my email which I have done, You would realize that by my message above with the response I received from your support team. It’s been three days where I can’t play with clicking on the play free tab. Why am I singled out with the no ads error message?
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear about your problem, however, please note that the team is already working on the solution, also, our support team has contacted you about the details of your issue - please, check your email.
This seems like a nice competition of solitaire with others that love the game. It’s simplified enough as a Blitz mode of the game, but it is all so RNG dependent. I don’t understand why the cards automate themselves to the foundation if they are present. It ruins a part of solitaire that makes people unable to play how they know best. This is more so a competition to see who can get the most cards in the foundation and not even a complete game.
I found it fun at first, seeing the amount of cards stacked against my opponent, but when you get stuck, you’re forced to use these wands that gets you unstuck to get ahead, or, if you don’t have any wands at all, forced to sit for 2 minutes while you wait for your opponent to finish their game if they can. It is very unbalanced against people that forcible spend to get those money to get wands.
All in all, not a very good use of time to play this unless you prefer spending more to win more. I’d rather a wholesome game of solitaire than a blitz version that forces cards to the foundation.
Developer Response ,
Hello, please note, you can turn off the magnet and your cards won`t be moved into foundation automatically
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Playkot Ltd
- 130.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Gambling
- © 2019 Playkot Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Magic Wand $1.99
- 4 Magic Wands $4.99
- 10 Magic Wands $9.99
- 25 Magic Wands $19.99
- All inclusive, 1 month $4.99
- 10 Magic Wands $1.99
- 30 Magic Wands $9.99
- 12 Magic Wands $4.99
- 20 Magic Wands $9.99
- 75 Magic Wands $19.99