Do you enjoy the excitement of classic word games? Are you a real puzzle game master? DOWNLOAD Word Connect for FREE! Start your word story and enjoy the brainstorm NOW!
Simply swipe the letter blocks and build words to collect coins! Find the clues to solve the crossword puzzles! DOWNLOAD Word Connect NOW to begin training your brain and become a word master!
It’s time to uncover hidden words and build as many words as possible! Come and begin your word story!
What makes Word Connect so special?
• Addictive gameplay! Simply swipe the letters to build words!
• Tons of words! 13596 levels in total await!
• Different Modes! You can choose from normal mode, crossword mode and the daily challenge! Come and solve different puzzles!
• Daily Bonuses! Log in every day to play exciting daily puzzles to collect big bonuses!
• Alternative Themes! Up to 11 cool themes for you to choose from!
• Vintage Style! Our wooden block graphics will bring back nostalgic childhood memories!
• Hidden Bonus! Extra words are waiting to be discovered! Find extra words to collect bigger bonuses!
• Play Together! Ask your family members and friends for help to solve the puzzles and send coins to each other on Facebook!
• No time limits! You can use your time wisely to find new words at your own pace!
• Level List! Want to check previous levels? Go back to the Level List and play again!
• Offline Mode! No wifi? Don’t worry, you can play Word Connect anytime, anywhere even without a network connection!
• Multiple Choices! Supported on iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Word Connect is an app designed to train your brain and learn new words all while having a great time. Share the fun with your family & friends and enjoy Word Connect together!
This year, we are going to have a series of updates to bring you a better game experience! Get ready for the new era of Word Connect and enjoy your own word story!
- Subscribe to the Word Club Weekly Membership to unlock the following features in the game:
1) You will instantly receive 1700 coins, 2 Hint boosters and 2 Multiple Hint boosters after your first subscription!
2) Collect 150 coins when you log in daily
3) Daily Bonus X2
4) 50% off on Booster
5) Unlock access to all themes
6) Ad-free in-game experience
- The Word Club Weekly Membership costs $6.99 per week to unlock the above features.
- Payment will be charged to the applicable iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The prices may vary depending on country. The actual money charged may also be converted into your local currency based on the iTunes Account policy.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and you must verify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free pass period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Tap “Restore” to restore your weekly membership on your new device!
For more information, please refer to:
Happy 4th Anniversary from Word Connect and New Update!
1. The 4th Anniversary event is here! From May 10th to 16th:
- Log in and join our 4th Anniversary event to celebrate the 4th birthday of Wort Guru!
- Don't miss out on our 4th Anniversary sale!
- Check out our store for more deals!
2. Take on the challenge of 300 new levels!
Thank you for your support and have fun playing!
Ratings and Reviews
Good game but I just had to delete and reload because it quit working and now I'm back on a lower level and with no option to scramble letters to gets better look at a word. I do not agree that some words are legitimate ( nos is not in any English dictionary I can find), and conversely I find legitimate words such as wore rejected. I don't like the use of abbreviations such as sis and alt either. I like the way the difficulty level increases -- not too quickly or slowly.
Several months later, I am still finding words like dill, sump, and tore are not acceptable. How in the world are these NOT words? And the repeated use of “ ala” is just silly. No one uses that word in English.
I continue to really enjoy this game. I’m finding at the higher levels that words that once weren’t acceptable like “ lice” are now acceptable— or maybe the game has changed. I’m still finding that certain words ( “ lenses”) are not accepted, and that odd words ( the Malay word “ susu” which few English speakers know) pop up. They have started to allow plurals but only sometimes which is confusing. And there continue to be words ( can’t recall any right now) that have NO dictionary definition I can find.
It’s okay for me
The game keeps me occupied when I need a distraction. It does however need a few ‘bugs’ worked out and changes that I would make were it my game to change.
It’s very annoying when you have tried a word several times already that don’t seem to be correct but when you decide once more because your brain dead and out of options...it’s the very word that works. That’s the ‘bug’ or glitch that I was referring to. As for the changes; either change the daily challenge where it states you can or will win a huge bonus. It’s small and limited. Why state a point system for the length of each word on the daily bonus? You don’t receive said points for those words, you only receive 10/20 points. It’s a disappointment and misleading. Why bother to strive for the best points when the lesser counts as the same?
Now, I understand that this game is for ages 4 and up so the review that I read complaining about it not being challenging enough, just find something else and move on. Not everyone is going to at the same levels. However, I played long enough that the game did ask if I was ready for more challenging puzzles. I’m an intelligent person who now has some issues with losing words as I am speaking. I can’t remember even what to say when trying to talk about the sofa so I’ll just explain what I’m talking about until my brain finds the word sofa again.( just an example) so this new chapter is great and hopefully helping me.
Word Connect to keep your brain Connected
I have been playing this game daily for over a year now. I first gave it 5 stars it was great in the beginning! Now the developers have changed it not in a good way.
A year ago you had things like a daily bonus that gave you say 80 to 999 points or hint coins. Today the daily challenge gives less than 200 coins. The cost for purchasing extra coins has become ridiculous. I stopped buying them long ago. Next, the on screen point scale for solving words and for daily challenges has never been what is shown. Now Irregardless of how large or difficult a word you guess, you will only receive 40 points The words have become so ridiculous and unheard of that even the apps internal dictionary can not find them. The word puzzle choices and daily selection simple started repeating over again from those a year ago in the beginning. For instance a word that is approved in the same puzzle last week is not not permitted on the same puzzle word selection this week.
I would pay for new levels, new selections or word upgrades but I refuse to pay for challenge coins, I would not pay a developer to stop placing ads on a product.
You guys had the best word game on the market. What happened?
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ZenLife Games Pte. Ltd.
- 274.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Zentertain Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Coin Pack A $0.99
- Coin Pack B $2.99
- Coin Pack C $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.