PDF Voice Reader is an app that reads your files aloud. Read documents with your ears in more than 31 different languages!
- Supports reading in the background.
- Skip text in PDF header and footer.
- Highlighting the spoken word.
- Text selection.
- Different voices (for some languages).
- Adjustable pronunciation speed.
Following formats are supported:
- Microsoft Documents.
- Rich Text Format.
- Plain Text.
- Native support for Dropbox.
- Google Drive.
- iCloud Drive.
- iTunes file sharing.
• Fixed some bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It would be nice to have better control of the starting point. Maybe this feature is somewhere within the app but I have not found it.
How do I skip the header?
Need to have instructions somewhere
Anyway to contact the author?
Doesn’t have a true voice and is not easy to use.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.