••• iQibla - The Most Comprehensive App for All Muslims •••
With this totally FREE app, you will have not only a mobile Qibla finder but also these useful and great features that a muslim may need:
• Most accurate Qibla direction assistant
• Vibration and sound warnings when your phone is aligned with Qibla direction. (Optional)
• Best algorithm to make the app run accurately in all world cities
• Quran (with Quran Audio Player ability)
• 6 different translations of Quran Kareem
• Prayer Times with adhan notifications
• Listening to full and different versions of Adhans (Azans) whenever you want
• Apple watch add-ons and implications
• Nearby mosques
• Daily hadiths and ayats (verses)
• Hijri Calendar
• Islamic Calendar Page* (with Islamic articles and quaotes)
• Dhikr Counter (Tasbih, Tasbeeh, Zikirmatik)
• Live broadcast from Kaaba, Mecca
• Salah follow-up table for following your daily prayers
• Different interface options
• • Please, use the app away from electronic and magnetic devices for the best result!
• • Please watch the video which is placed at top left of main menu. It will tell you how the app has to be used for determining 100% accurate Qibla direction.
• • Please do not neglect to make an "8" move in the air with your phone, after opening the app, to prevent possible magnetic deviations that may be caused by your iphone's own compass. The "8" move/figure is explained in the page that is being opened by pressing "!" button in the homepage.)
For "Terms and Use" agreement, please visit: https://www.escapee.info/iqibla-terms-and-conditions
- An improved version of 'bookmark' for Quran is added
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I surrendered my life to Allah
I was raised Christian my Father told all you have to is go to Heaven is ask Jesus into your heart I surely did not believe it about 9 years ago I said the Shahada I was very bad off since 6 th grade but that didn’t” t get easy there I couldn’t work anymore I have been in 16 mental hospitals I have paranoid schizophrenia bipolar ocd and fibromyalgia and a bunch of physical pain four years ago I went to a mental hospital I a man the staff member to do his job was a Muslim I said I’m a Muslim he said he went to Mecca then a nurse practioner nam d Nash was a Muslim was treated me so nice I told her my hole family Christian I can’t take care of myself I have to do all the things they make me do then on The last Ramadan a Muslim asked have you ever tried Ruby’s and yes I did a long ago and Islamic writing appeared on the wall then an eye with evil spirits big red eye in front of my face so I did Ruby’s again this Ramadan on June 13 th 2018 I scored 200 on an I-QIBLA test many time stil posessed by a jinn the I cried like a kid and said Allah I surrender
I only see a few countries
I really love this app but the problem I can only see a few countries and USA is not even one of them. Once I cannot correctly find my prayer times, it is kinda useless. It was not like this when I first purchased the app but after a week i travelled to north and I cannot change my city even country now. I sent an email to the developers but no response. I hope someone will read it from here...
Update: they updated the issue and now I can see all without any problems. Thank you everyone helping such useful apps.
Developer Response ,
As salaimun alaikum, since many different countries use many different prayer times from different institutes, we show the most common institute's prayer times relative to your location. Have you been using the app in Turkish? We show available country list for "Diyanet Isleri" institute for turkish users. This list only includes countries where turks live most commonly. If you set app's language setting to english (or any other language which is not Turkish), you will see a search box for your region, then you can search for and select your region.
Inappropriate advertisement popped up
I was using this app during morning prayer and all of sudden a completely inappropriate advertisement for a game pops up showing an animated women in a towel in a bathroom asking the user about a male person in the shower. I was appalled that these advertisements are not filtered according to what’s appropriate for the platform.
I like the app for its features and have recommended it but not anymore especially since my children have used it in the past on my phone. I don’t trust it anymore. I either will have to pay to get rid of the advertisement or just use another one of many products available. Too bad!!!
I think the developers must not be aware of what advertisements are even popping up otherwise I can’t imagine they would have let this go given the religious purpose of this product.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BEKART Tech
- 83 MB
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bosnian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © BekartTech
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- Pro User - Full Content $0.99
- Pro User - Full Content $1.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.